Login

$100 Attention Whore Profile View Competition

last reply
154 replies
11.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I think Pixie's my only friend on Myspace that knows about this place.

What am I...chopped liver?
Quote by Oneline
LoL what happens if the person that wins it dosnt actually want the money...

Then it goes towards paying the hosting bill
I spammed our facebook page, up to 36 views now. A long way from the leader though, how on earth did she manage 600 or so already?
Quote by nicola
I spammed our facebook page, up to 36 views now. A long way from the leader though, how on earth did she manage 600 or so already?

I'm guessing the avatar had something to do with it.
Or the stories about being a teenage whore?
Quote by nicola

It is up to 850 now and she has only been a member for 3 days....wtf is up with that?
Quote by nicola

I viewed your page for you, Necho's got ya back!
Quote by fystee
Quote by nicola

It is up to 850 now and she has only been a member for 3 days....wtf is up with that?

From the perspective of marketing Lush, it would be interesting to analyse why Gail has done so well in such a short space of time. I suspect it's mostly to do with the timing of her story.

Congrats to Lisa - Top of the Mods for the moment.
Quote by Oneline
Quote by nicola

I viewed your page for you, Necho's got ya back!

Ty. Why the name change?
Long story! LoL

YeY Lisa is first of the mods!
My favourite mod! Just because she writes the best!
How is it possible that our #1 person is at close to 2,000 views already? Could it be that someone is cheating?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
See, fystee, that shows how much I go to Myspace. I forgot you were on there, too. I'm sorry.
Quote by roccotool
See, fystee, that shows how much I go to Myspace. I forgot you were on there, too. I'm sorry.

You forgot me!
Quote by Pixie
How is it possible that our #1 person is at close to 2,000 views already? Could it be that someone is cheating?

They might be good networkers and have a buzzing myspace or facebook account.

Gav has put in anti-cheat measures so you can't get a vote from your own machine.

See sig
I'm not even in the top 100! Grrr
Must...bury....other....people's....attention.....whoring....threads....
I just looked at my place. It went from 31st to 11th in one night.... But I dont think i will get to 1st with Gail having so many hits...grr....
Thanks, Charley.

And thanks, Necho. It's good to see you back! smile

I've gotta start campaigning. I need a sexier profile pic to try and draw in the crowds.

ETA: I had to change it back from the Grandma. She was hurting my chances!
You must have a load of OAP followers judging by your new sexy avatar Lisa (yoga is a wonderful thing)
Would it be possible to award money to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places? Like $100, $50, and $20?
I think this competition has gone WAY to far...
Ahem......yeah Necho!! Way too far!! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
I see a lot has gone on since I've been gone.......LMAO!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Quote by MistressMelli
Would it be possible to award money to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places? Like $100, $50, and $20?

No.
Quote by Zafia

wow...and then you reappear.
So many attention whores here, it's a disgrace.

See sig
Quote by fystee
Quote by Zafia

wow...and then you reappear.

Ahh and I see you have missed me the most Fystee.....the feeling is always mutual....smooches!....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
I hope someone can clarify this as I think there is alot of confusion going around in the chat rooms. I know you can't just go and refresh your profile to add to the score, but I was wondering when its says unique visitor does that mean a friend or member can keep going to your profile to add views or it does not matter. ie no matter how many times a visitor goes to your profile it only adds the first view only.

I ask this only because I have seen people say stuff like "i will go to your profile 50 times a day to get your score up". If this is so, I think that this is unfair and it should be one member - one view no matter how many times they visit your profile.

Thanks in advance
Funny thing is that most readers will be blissfully unaware that it's whore wars on the streets of Lush City.
I think the attention whores I know are rubbing off the attention whoreness on me!! Gah!!.