Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

$100 Attention Whore Profile View Competition

last reply
154 replies
11.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I was here (sent by blackberry autowhorebot).
I'm not cut out for this whoring lark, I'm only up to #63.

Maybe time to write an story about 2 sisters, and their farmyard exploits with "pop"?
Quote by nicola
I'm not cut out for this whoring lark, I'm only up to #63.

Maybe time to write an story about 2 sisters, and their farmyard exploits with "pop"?

I'm thinking the same thing, Nic.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Quote by LadySharon

I clicked you
Quote by nicola
Quote by LadySharon

I clicked you

No fair. You don't click me like you click her. You like her better. I'm telling daddy. You're going to get it now.
Quote by steffanie

Funny thing is that most readers will be blissfully unaware that it's whore wars on the streets of Lush City.

whore wars. I love it!
Quote by chefkathleen
whore wars. I love it!

I clicked you too. No need to get all firey on me.
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by nicola
Quote by LadySharon

I clicked you

No fair. You don't click me like you click her. You like her better. I'm telling daddy. You're going to get it now.

Now then I won't raise my voice, but stop playing daddy against me(Mummy). Now go outside and have some fun. Kid's these day's! I'm off to read a Lush story!!!!!!
Quote by nicola
Quote by chefkathleen
whore wars. I love it!

I clicked you too. No need to get all firey on me.

Sorry. Got hot under the collar for a minute.
Does Daddy need to punish a little girl?
I am at #48. Not bad!!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Quote by Pixie
I am at #48. Not bad!!

Your topless trick certainly paid dividends!
Quote by Pixie
I am at #48. Not bad!!

sheesh....maybe I should go topless....or at the very least offer free bj's!
Quote by HoneyBee000

My innocence is ruined

Anyway, start whorin' up my profile. If I'm in second place, I'll consider a topless shot

Let the whore-ing begin!!
Quote by lydiababy6969

It's already begun.....lol.
There's still a month to go. I am going to reel you all in!
Me first!
Quote by fystee
Quote by lydiababy6969

True, I'm just curious as to the number of people who'll check it out just to see me topless!
Quote by nicola
There's still a month to go. I am going to reel you all in!

I clicked on yours!
Quote by lydiababy6969
Quote by fystee
Quote by lydiababy6969

True, I'm just curious as to the number of people who'll check it out just to see me topless!

noboby cares about you....its all about pixie topless!
Hey, this is a conspiracy! I have to win, then I am not out of pocket $100! LOL.
Quote by nicola
Hey, this is a conspiracy! I have to win, then I am not out of pocket $100! LOL.

lol.....I visited you today too!
Have to say that I'm extremely impressed with the competitive nature of some Lush users. But, seriously, we must remember that this is all just a bit of fun. I mean, click me I've actually heard that some people click me are planting subliminal messages in their click me posts, just to get a few click me more clicks. It's ridiculous the lengths that click me some people with go to.

As for me, well of course I'd like to get a respectable score, and not just because I've never had love in my life and I need this kind of validation. So if it's going to get me clicks, I'm going to offer to go topless too.
Quote by Charley
Have to say that I'm extremely impressed with the competitive nature of some Lush users. But, seriously, we must remember that this is all just a bit of fun. I mean, click me I've actually heard that some people click me are planting subliminal messages in their click me posts, just to get a few click me more clicks. It's ridiculous the lengths that click me some people with go to.

As for me, well of course I'd like to get a respectable score, and not just because I've never had love in my life and I need this kind validation. So if it's going to get me clicks, I'm going to offer to go topless too.

I'm with you Charley, the things people do for more hits....
That was funny as hell Charley.
I dare you to click on the picture!

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Charley won't last long, you need regular clicks to stay alive in this business.

Edit. I've retired now.
Quote by LadySharon
I dare you to click on the picture!

No chance - although I am finding it difficult navigating the site without clicking on anyone's profile.

How much more of this can Nicola stand I wonder?