Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Time For Celebration. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROXANNE10 (July 7th)

last reply
22 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
True Blue Aussie
0 likes
To My Dearest Lush Little Sister

I hope that your day is filled with joy. Time to celebrate one year finishing & another year starting.

Kinky Quill
0 likes
Our birthdays snap - girl a special hug and kiss from my inner fem
I am glad that a flutter can mean so much, and be oh so powerful! Whilst I bring my own kind of chaos to those I choose to know everywhere, I do believe in Chaos theory, and I am glad that it is suggested that the fluttering wings of a butterfly can be felt the other side of the globe, it gives me hope that I can caress your soul.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Happy birthday Roxanne.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Happy birthday kitten!! I hope your day is filled with love and fun. You are such a special person and deserve a great day!!
0 likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXY LADY!!!!!! LOVE YOU MILLIONS AND MILLIONS!
0 likes
Happy Birthday, Beautiful Roz!

I guess I'll let you have your way with me for your birthday, you've earned it!

Have a great day! I am better for knowing you.

DD
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Happy Birthday my dear friend
Queen Flirt
0 likes
Happy Birthday Kittenface, hope it’s the best one yet so far ?!
Whistling on my journey
0 likes

Happy Birthday

My latest two micros

Party Dreams

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/party-dreams

Jane's Need

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/janes-need

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hope your day is fantastic, Happy Birthday!!!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
May I wish you a grand birthday, Roxanne? Best wishes.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by AngelWorthy
To My Dearest Lush Little Sister

I hope that your day is filled with joy. Time to celebrate one year finishing & another year starting.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by airtrafficgal
To Rosiland, how often I have spoken your name, often in a loving tone, more often in a whisper. Three years ago, behind a serving table, I never dreamed how that and our one night together could lead to something so beautiful as we have shared. I was shaking when I asked you "stay the night"? So afraid you'd say no. Our time in the sand pit moved so quickly, in record time I became the envy of all who knew us. When you smile, your nose wrinkles up and your laughter brings in the sunshine. Your the life of the party, but more than that, you are my life. Your love, so precious, taught me there is so much good in this world, so much to live for. It's that love that kept me going when my body said quit. I could never leave you alone in this world. Without you, I have no world, with you I have love, happiness a sense of being and a longing for life. With you my darling, I HAVE IT ALL.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by airtrafficgal
To Rosiland, how often I have spoken your name, often in a loving tone, more often in a whisper. Three years ago, behind a serving table, I never dreamed how that and our one night together could lead to something so beautiful as we have shared. I was shaking when I asked you "stay the night"? So afraid you'd say no. Our time in the sand pit moved so quickly, in record time I became the envy of all who knew us. When you smile, your nose wrinkles up and your laughter brings in the sunshine. Your the life of the party, but more than that, you are my life. Your love, so precious, taught me there is so much good in this world, so much to live for. It's that love that kept me going when my body said quit. I could never leave you alone in this world. Without you, I have no world, with you I have love, happiness a sense of being and a longing for life. With you my darling, I HAVE IT ALL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6XjSUTOLQY
Daddy's Queen
0 likes
Happy Birthday Roz!

Gracie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday Roxanne ?????Have an awesome day!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy, Happy Birthday, MAIG! (Most Awesome Island Girl). I hope the coming year is very good to you.... you have both earned it and deserve it!!! heart
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
have nice birthday Rose
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday roxanne ,, my birthday is july 7 too