Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Please help me wish Lilly the love of my life,a very Happy Birthday!

last reply
45 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
Hope you had an amazing day Lilly!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
Happy Birthday Lilly and many many more to come. Best wishes and have fun smile

Active Ink Slinger
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and best wishes for many many more. Also congratulations on your engagement. Wishing y'all many decades of happiness and satisfaction.

Brandie
Lurker
Belated Birthday Greetings from yet another Piscean, although you are much younger and far more beautiful than this old shaggy dog. I’m afraid that I haven’t been feeling too well this last few days with a heavy chest cold, so I haven’t been keeping up too well with all my friends - it seems that I have a lot with birthdays in February and March. So lots of kisses for a lovely girl and the sincere hope that you will have another wonderful year.

❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️

Happy Birthday, Lilly! Hope you had a wonderful day.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Lurker
Happy Birthday Lilly
Lurker
Happy Birthday Lilly
Love Bug
Quote by Midnitexpres
Lilly, here we are at yet another step in our life journey. Nothing makes me happier than seeing your face every morning when I wake up. You are my very best friend, my incredible lover, and soon to be my wife. I am the luckiest guy in the world having you in my life. Happy Birthday my sweet Baby Girl!

Love always,

Tony

I have no words adequate to tell you how much you mean to me. You have changed the way I see the world, how I see myself and for sure how I feel about love. I cannot wait to say "I do" in just a two months. I am the luckiest woman in the world. I love you. Thank you for making my birthday perfect
Love Bug

Thank you to everyone that posted on this forum. My Lush family really made the day extra special. XOXO, Lilly
Prolific Writer
Happy Belated Birthday....Hope you had a lovely day...

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo