Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Please Help Me Celebrate. HAPPY ENGAGEMENT Airtrafficgal & Roxanne10.

last reply
42 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
True Blue Aussie
0 likes

Airtrafficgal PROPOSED
Roxanne10 ACCEPTED

CONGRATULATIONS

Dearest Linda & Rosalind

You both are the most kindest, caring, generous, funniest, good natured souls I have met on Lush. You are loyal, trustworthy, steadfast & strong. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you & thank my lucky stars that you both wanted my friendship. You both light up the chatroom with your beautiful personalities, not to mention your witty flirtations. You are loved by many & we are all so over the moon to hear of your Engagement. May your days be filled with love & happiness as you navigate life together, hand in hand, arm in arm.

CONGRATULATIONS

Love You Both so very much.
With Love, Hugs & Kisses
Your Big Sister In LushLand
Angel Worthy

Lurker
0 likes
Two girls who sprinkle life, light and love wherever they go, deserve each other.
You are to each other the most beautiful of life partners, you know what it is to face challenge and trauma and yet in the depths you find that your love is even deeper

I offer you my heartfelt congratulations
0 likes
HELLLLLLLLS YEAAAAAH!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY FAVOURITE COUPLE EVER. BONNIE AND CLYDE? NAW - IT'S BEAUTIFUL LINNIE AND BEAUTIFUL ROZ!!

Seriously guys, massive congratulations, you are my favourite couple by a long margin and I don't know anyone who deserves a happily ever after more than you two.

I've got my dress chosen, my heels packed, and I'm on my way to the Island to meetcha! LET'S PARTY!

https://youtu.be/UcLSjQx8GXA
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Two very lovable, kind, and strong women with huge hearts! Congratulations to the best couple on lush!! I could not be happier to have met you both and thank my lucky stars often because of you two. I wish you both endless happiness and all the lucky in the world. No one deserves this more than you both!!
"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
0 likes
Happy stories are never unwelcome.
Congratulations to you both and may happiness always find you.

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Wow, such a fun loving couple that truly deserve the happiness of being beside your soulmate for the rest of your lives. I have enjoyed the friendly banter in the rooms especially planning our "wedding" LMAO!
Linnie and Roz congratulations and be happy. And one more thing, I thank you for your service to our great country.
0 likes
Congratulations to two wonderful people, and a lovely couple! May you find only love, happiness, fun, and contentedness moving forward.

DD
Kinky Quill
0 likes
To two beautiful ladies, who bring light and life to any space that they dwell, I can’t think of anything more joyful than to see you publicly commit to each other through marriage. You have faced the deepest and darkest times and discovered that your love is deeper and stronger. I celebrate with you in spirit

Love

Adrian
I am glad that a flutter can mean so much, and be oh so powerful! Whilst I bring my own kind of chaos to those I choose to know everywhere, I do believe in Chaos theory, and I am glad that it is suggested that the fluttering wings of a butterfly can be felt the other side of the globe, it gives me hope that I can caress your soul.
Queen Flirt
0 likes
Congratulations to two of the best people ever! So over the moon happy for you two, BIG smile here ?!! My best wishes are with you!
Easily amused
0 likes
I don't know you two, but what a happy occasion, and congrats to you both! (I met my wife here too!) Let love guide you.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Congratulations to you both. May you have many years of love, laughter and joy together.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
What a wonderful occasion to be celebrating. Here are some wishes for your truly happy future. It will be a fun journey and you both should enjoy every mile of it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations to you both!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Congratulations on this special occasion.

I have heard a lot about you from my friend Angel Angelworthy and it gives is all happiness to share in your celebration.

Best wishes xoxoxox
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My dear Angel. I isn't very often I find mail from such a considerate young woman such as you. Thank you for including me in this lovely forum of congratulations. Indeed these are very special people and must be congratulated in a special way.
Rosiland you are without a doubt a young woman of great strength and determination. Along with this is a loving and caring quality not found just anywhere and in it's rarity is combined along with beauty and generosity that you possess. You not only have enrichened my life and lives of my family but are now providing for Linda these vary same qualities.
I would be honored if you would allow me to provide all the gowns for you, Linda, and all members of your wedding party. Kasandra whom you met recently will gladly provide the fittings for all. Consider this a small gift and later in years share your wisdom with my daughter Jesse whom I have recently attained visiting rights with.
Linda, a night never went by when Kasandra did not knell and pray for your recovery. When I heard you were no longer dependent on mechanics for life we knew our prayers were being answered. What you and Rosiland have shared in a short three years, many never share in a life time. This you very wisely store in that large "sack" of life's experiences and benefit from each one. Share with others when appropriate and continue the path you have chosen as the avenue of your life.
I can only hope that my daughter Jesse grows up with the values you and Rosiland have adapted to as your way of life.
My pride in knowing you both is only exceeded by the admiration I have for you two young women.

Jason

PS, Angel, please share this with both Rosiland and Linda. I would be grateful if you would do so.
Lurker
0 likes
To my big sister Angel. Somehow you be part of wedding party. You be so nice to Linnie and me, you more than friend. Somehow we make you member of family. Australian people so very nice but you be on top of list as "bestest". No one compare to you for kindness and generosity. When you come in room we all know respect and happiness come with you. Room not same without you. Give thought to future and maybe closer us living nearer by. I can happen, look at how Linnie and I meet. So lucky that night I be wearing belt because only thing hiding behind table be Linnie and a pair of fatigue pants. miracles happen. I love you so big sister, you most wonderful and the very best.

Roz
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
To my big sister Angel. Somehow you be part of wedding party. You be so nice to Linnie and me, you more than friend. Somehow we make you member of family. Australian people so very nice but you be on top of list as "bestest". No one compare to you for kindness and generosity. When you come in room we all know respect and happiness come with you. Room not same without you. Give thought to future and maybe closer us living nearer by. I can happen, look at how Linnie and I meet. So lucky that night I be wearing belt because only thing hiding behind table be Linnie and a pair of fatigue pants. miracles happen. I love you so big sister, you most wonderful and the very best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very BEST WISHES to you both.

Although I only got to meet you this week, I'm thrilled that two such lovely women have found this level of happiness in each others company. Go well you gorgeous beauties

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Ladies Yopu are special friends and I wish you years of happiness and health. More to follow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely the BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You 2 are the most adorable, beautiful and all-round awesome couple here ........I am so happy for you and wish you nothing but blissful happiness :-) YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whistling on my journey
0 likes
Congrats to you both I am not known as a writer of erotica much but I have been noted to spin a song or two and this is for the both of you as your journey starts as a couple

Kool & The Gang

Enjoy each and every moment together

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

Pure Genius
0 likes
Such a great catch, I'm so happy that you found eachother and i wish you the very best!