Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let's all wish my Bestie - MOONSTONE - a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

last reply
46 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday, Rob, hope you get everything you wish for!

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
[img][/img]Happy Birthday, Young Man... All the best my friend

John (Alan505)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday Rob!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wishing you the Happiest of Birthdays Moonstone and many, many more to follow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday Rob! Have an extra special day filled with all the things that bring a smile to your heart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy birthday ? handsome! ??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes! Another trip around the sun and I’m ready to do it again.

And special thank you to Harley...bestie for sure??? You made my day with this thread!

I’ve been in awe of all the story competitions and the amazing writers, so I gave it my best shot for “Spring Forward.” I’d be honored if you would stop by and read it.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/the-rendezvous-1

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday moonstone
0 likes
I know I'm very late with the posting. Had surgery?. Hope you had an awesome day my friend.