Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's her again - Congratulations to Cumgirl on achieving her Omnium badge!

last reply
19 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
0 likes
Many congratulations to Cumgirl, it's a hell of an achievement as testified by the fact that there have not been many that have been awarded the badge.

In case you miss the reference the last two are the gold medalists from the Omnium at the Tokyo Olympics....

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Welcome to the club. It is exclusive and really quite fun.

A legend in my own mind!
0 likes
Congrats on the new badge!

Meddle Not In The Affairs of Dragons, for we are Crunchy and Good with Ketchup!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
The news hit California and word spread as fast as our wild fires

Congratulations from Lost Angeles, Babylon By The Bay, and all points of perversity in between!
Easily amused
0 likes
Really big congrats on what is a pretty stunning achievement. So many different styles and tropes to learn, so many plot lines to create and worlds to build and characters to bring to life. Amazing!

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

True Blue Aussie
0 likes
Congratulations CumGirl. A fantastic achievement. One that I can only dream about. Well Done. xx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations!
Gold hearted fun loving Aussie Angel
0 likes
Congratulations
Spectre of your Eleventh Grade English Teacher
0 likes
Congratulations on amusing and angering, offending and delighting, illuminating and bewildering everyone with every one of their kinks and quirks.

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Really well done, CG. Definitely a difficult badge to achieve - a lot of work and effort went into that one. Feet up and let us fix you a drink
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations ? on your accomplishment!
Kinky Quill
0 likes
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> Congratulations girl
I am glad that a flutter can mean so much, and be oh so powerful! Whilst I bring my own kind of chaos to those I choose to know everywhere, I do believe in Chaos theory, and I am glad that it is suggested that the fluttering wings of a butterfly can be felt the other side of the globe, it gives me hope that I can caress your soul.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
That inspired letter series got you over the line. Bloody well done. Be properly proud of yourself and I hope you had a superb celebration for this achievement.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Congratulations CumGirl. Well done and well deserved/
Attention Whore
0 likes
Apologies to everyone but I missed this.

So thank you everyone for your kind words, I truly appreciate them.

And may I wish you all a Happy 25th August, or any date you like if another date feels more suitable.

Thank you.

CG

Xxx
Yes, you should have a hazard label on you, "warning CG will be your every fantasy"