Wish Upon a Star

last reply
69 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I believe in the moon and the stars and the wishes you can believe in.

So... what do you wish for?

I looked at the stars tonight and closed my eyes, thanking my lucky stars for the love and friends that I DO have in my life. I wished them all love and light in their own lives.

What did you wish for?
Lurker
0 likes
I looked at the stars tonight and closed my eyes, wishing for something that kind find me when im lost

what did you wish for
Lurker
0 likes
I looked at the stars tonight and closed my eyes, wishing that everyones wishes will come true

What did you wish for?
Lurker
0 likes
I looked at the stars tonight and closed my eyes, wishing for Peace ....

what did you wish for?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
......i looked at the stars,and wished that .....all those that are sick get better....those that are sad....will smile again
Lurker
0 likes
I looked at the stars tonight and closed my eyes, wishing for all the Hate, Violence, and Ignorance to go away...
Lurker
0 likes
I looked at the stars tonight and closed my eyes,wishing for all prejudice to disappear....

what did you wish for
Lurker
0 likes
I looked at the stars tonight and closed my eyes and wished for a little bit of happiness to touch everybody's life.

What did you wish for?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I looked at the stars tonight and closed my eyes and wished for a good friend of mine to get through her battle with cancer, not going well.

What did you wish for?
Lurker
0 likes
I looked at the stars tonight and closed my eyes and wished for peace for my departed parents.

what did you wish for
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lilian
I looked at the stars tonight and closed my eyes and wished for peace for my departed parents.

what did you wish for

I looked at the stars tonight and closed my eyes and wished for peace for you, Lilian. Your parents will always be with you, just look at the stars and know they are together. Hugs, beautiful girl.
Lurker
0 likes
I looked at the stars tonight and closed my eyes and wished.....now if I told you it wouldn't come true now would it...

What did you wish for?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to be selfish for once.

I looked at the stars tonight and closed my eyes, and wished that the crush she has on me will turn into love.

What did you wish for?
The reviews are in. Here's what people are saying about FicklePickleTickle:
"BestCukeOnTheVine" - LusciousLola.
"Pickle juice rocks!" - curiousbutterfly.
"Pickles is really a jalapeño" - sw33tang3l
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
"If FTP Eats A Pickle, Is That Cannibalism? " Nikki703
"FTP makes me wet. . ." - imhapless.
"Always thought he was dill but he's actually a sweet pickle." - kinkygirl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm easy. I just want everyone to be happy and have good health for a while.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I looked at the stars tonight and closed my eyes, and wished that all my Lush friends will be happy and healthy!

What did you wish for?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Saw nikki703's profile and wished for her.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
0 likes
I saw the first star of the night closed my eyes said my rhyme and wished for my mothers happiness with her gf and for good fortune at my first cheer competition
Lurker
0 likes
I looked at the stars tonight and wished that more people were as open and honest as the people I've discovered on this Site....
xx S
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wish that as the sun sets on your PC you are at rest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
RAAAWWWWWRRR!
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wishing...... that i finally get into his arms..once and for all...
Lurker
0 likes
I looked at the stars tonight and closed my eyes and wished that the world is not going to end, or to begin to end in 2012 so i can have more time with my amazing friends, family, and lover
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesilkyknot
wishing...... that i finally get into his arms..once and for all...

Wishes hard for Silky...................... she deserves this to come true.................. the wait has been too long....way too long.... wishes again for her...
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wishes...him... the very best of everything..........!!! you deserve nothing less honey!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am going to go look up at the stars now and wish, and i am going to wish that my life would really turn around and become really good once and for all, and will be mostly happy from now on.

What did you wish for?
Lurker
0 likes
To be happy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Looked At The Stars Tonight And Closed My Eyes And Wished That This Day Would Never End...............WOW!!!!!!

What Did You Wish For?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I looked at the stars tonight and closed my eyes and wished...that the trials and tribulations I face would be overcome with ease and enlightenment
I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I looked at the stars tonight and closed my eyes and wished...that all my friends get their wishes;
silky, E, Crys, Tami, Ginger, Rose, Jen, Bill, Rich, Marky, loud and all the rest. Health, happiness, the love they want and deserve, and the strength they need to get through life's normal losses. And for those who have lost friends and family, be rest assured they are happy, no longer suffering and watching over you always.

What did you wish for?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
all i want is............ my guy.... rt in my arms...........