last reply
69 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleLuce
I wish that Cindy's world would return to being the happy one that it was.

The world is happy Shortround...it's just me that's a miserable bitch

I wish Lucy would revoke the Restraining Order
Lurker
0 likes
I wish zella would brush that unruly hair of hers. And for goddam sakes, try to put a smile on that avatar! you can do it......
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight - I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight:

I wish for a lovely evening playing in Lush forums. Let's see if it comes true, shall we?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wish upon a star so that LaylaJune can have two wishs and a baby kitty of love
+cats+with+caption+(1).jpg
Gold hearted fun loving Aussie Angel
0 likes
I wish upon a star that all my friends and family near and far are happy and healthy
Just a Girl in the World
0 likes
i can't tell, cause then it won't come true
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wish that we could make contact with an extraterrestrial species that can show humanity out of the darkness we are in currently.
Lurker
0 likes
Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight - I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight:

That none of my friends are ever the victim of an act such as went on in Manchester, England.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wish upon a shiny star that my dear friend: Jasmine and Hayley can get what they always wanted in everything
+cats+with+caption+(1).jpg
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I looked at the stars tonight and closed my eyes, it's the season to be jolly. I wished joy, peace, love, good health and healing for my family and friends especially those suffering from covid.

What did you wish for?

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇