Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what was your most naughty sex act?

last reply
74 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Will stay between me, that person, my toys and Obama...
The naughtiest was probably sex in that little pool right at the top of the Victoria Falls, in the Zambezi in broad daylight with vultures circling up above and an elephant paying us dangerously close attention.
Getting masturbation by a male room mate. I am not gay.
I once had sex with the lights on...and then I said the word "Shit" in an elevated tone when I made the cummsies
Fingering her to orgasm at restaurant table and she reciprocates with a bj in the men's bathroom!
having sex at the end of a pier on one of Chicago's beaches
Probably the cactus incident I just described in the ask the guys thread
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
I don't know if it was the naughtiest, but the naughtiest thing I have done recently is swapped partners with my sister. I had sex with her husband, while she had sex with my date.
I gave my then fiancee a blow job in a women's restroom at the college i attended.
Oh I can't say, but I'm glad we didn't get caught!
I once fucked my wife on the floor in the centre of a northern town in england. It was the small hours of the morning and we weren't caught.

On another occasion she undid my flies and gave me a handjob while driving on the motorway. She was convinced nobody could see anything. I still have my doubts.

Also recall many years ago getting off with a girl at a house party. There were three or four people trying to sleep on the floor while we snogged on the sofa. We were kissing and I was groping her breast, then she stared to dry hump me. The others clearly thought we were fucking and someone made
A joke of it. I ended up fingering her to a climax with all these guys in the room.
I ate out a friend on the back of the bus and everyone was cheering me on (Even the bus driver). A few ladies even ask me if they pay me to do the same to them, all I got to say about that was my and my friend stop came up so we high tail it out of there before the cops came :P
+cats+with+caption+(1).jpg
There are a lot. But the most is probably peeing on a girl
Sex with a stranger in the middle of a party...and we were loud!

Fisted my fiancé while my mom was 2 rooms away in the house (no closed doors)