Login

Say Something NICE about the Person/Profile Above You

last reply
3.1k replies
82.4k views
1 watcher
5 likes
0 likes
We don’t talk near enough and actually it’s been awhile now since we have but she’s seriously awesome and one of the realest people here and that is rare these days on Lush
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She's got an amazing laugh! And great voice...very happy going smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Busy ..klutz ??? ..cray cray .. my friend

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 πŸ˜‡

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always ALWAYS reading or watching series!! Ehh...loves laughing and makes me laugh...super cray cray...and mon amie :
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always ..always annoying me while I'm reading ..loves to laugh ..TM ..family ..work ..??? funny girl

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 πŸ˜‡

Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Quote by KaliLeigh
We don’t talk near enough and actually it’s been awhile now since we have but she’s seriously awesome and one of the realest people here and that is rare these days on Lush

Thank you for those kind words. I am afraid I have been awful at keeping up conversations with friends. You have always been a fun, kind person and I appreciate everything you have posted on my profile.
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
I like to think I am a good friend with an irreverent sense of humor. I have a cute smile too.

For Impure,

I love listening to her recordings on Vocaroo. She enjoys life and her laugh is infectious. She is also very helpful when a member has a question about how things work around the site.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Started this after hearing about it in comments by impurethoughts. I suppose she would consider me inactive due to continuing false starts. I love her no matter what anyone says.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

She is very helpful, genuine and fun. Plus she's got a great voice and amazing laughter. I enjoy listening to her recordings. 

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I don't know her but read her forums , she seems nice .

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

She's a wonderful friend.

A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

He has a good judgement about people and my dearest friend.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

She's a sweet ad warm-hearted friend

A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Quantum Tease
0 likes

She is my Lush Sister and my Partner in Crime, so I just can't say enough good things about her.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

She is a protective dragoness to ones she loves and cares about anywhere , a poetess and a Taekwondo master .πŸ€¨πŸ˜‚

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

She is highly thought of by friends of mine.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by dlcalguy

She is highly thought of by friends of mine.

You're too kind , thank you.

He is famous for his his rhyming in poet corner thread smile

Quantum Tease
0 likes

She makes me smile with happiness. In many ways.