Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quiz: What's Your Personality Archetype?

last reply
39 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Bat out of Hell
0 likes
The Warrior--- not surprised~~~~lol

At your best, you are brave, intense, and fearless. You have guts.
You have no problem standing up for what's right and asserting yourself. You'll fight for what you believe in.

You face the abyss head on, an you challenge your friends to do the same.
You have the guts to be who you are. You believe that you are important and special......I am
Infinite Love IS the Only Truth...Everything else IS Illusion!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/my-own-slow-ride.aspx
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
You Are The Warrior

At your best, you are brave, intense, and fearless. You have guts.
You have no problem standing up for what's right and asserting yourself. You'll fight for what you believe in.

You face the abyss head on, an you challenge your friends to do the same.
You have the guts to be who you are. You believe that you are important and special.
Lurker
0 likes
The Philosopher

You are good at drawing out truths in coversation, however painful they may be.
You understand the meaningfullness and meaningless of life, you are under no illusions.

You always think before you talk, and you consider your words carefully.
although you see yourself as a longer, people are drawn to you, you have a natural magnetism.

I would say just about 85% of that is wrong.

I do see myself as a loner,, and i am under no illusions....the rest? nah...that is not me at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You Are the Beauty

You have a light soul and an open heart. You trust the world, and you consider yourself a lucky person.
You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.

Deep and emotional, you can connect well with almost any living creature.
You are alluring and magnetic. People find you mysteriously attractive and appealing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Beauty.
You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.
Lurker
0 likes
You Are the Mother

You are very compassionate, and you offer comfort to those around you. You take care of people.
You truly feel for others. You are always imagining what it's like to be in someone else's shoes.

You are needed and wanted. People truly value you, and you would be missed if you weren't around.
You offer warmth and protection to your friends. You are considerate and kind.
Lurker
0 likes
Why am I not surprised

"You Are the Liberator"
Lurker
0 likes
You are the warrior

Not surprised by that result
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The philosopher...no surprise there.
Cat lover =^..^=
0 likes
You Are the Philosopher

You are good at drawing out truths in conversation, however painful they may be.
You understand both the meaningfulness and meaninglessness of life. You don't have any illusions.

You always think before you talk. You consider your words carefully.
Although you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you. You have a natural magnetism.