Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

pet fuck suck lick date kill tease torture tickle tweak fool ignore bite slap or pass the person three posts down from you.

last reply
710 replies
13.6k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Bite.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
aww sprite ???

tickle

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes yes yes yes thirrrrd suckers! biggrin
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh, oops my reading comprehension has failed me! It said three posts down... Woooooo threeee suckers yes I cheated, bite me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lick

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Kick Rachel up the ass. I can kiss her on one of the other 50 or so kiss bite pass threads.

not sure you understand the rules, Princess.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
..lick

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lick

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bite

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
tickle

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bite

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
pet then tease with a tickle, lick, suck and bite, then slap on her ass, and yes!!! fuccccckkkk
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
silly ..three post down ???

Tickle

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bite ??

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lick

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fool ???