Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Person above you is naked and tied to your bed?

last reply
14.9k replies
518k views
5 watchers
28 likes
0 likes

Yes, let’s turn you face down and butt in the air. We’ll tie those feet off now. 😈

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Heehee ..I got new batteries lol this will feel great ..just relax

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 πŸ˜‡

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

She will be sore when I finish

My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hey there handsome kiss about that ride ..challenge accepted

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 πŸ˜‡

0 likes

Set her free and let her take me 😈

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Bahahaha ..oh Char what happened lol leave him tied up ..take some good pics for the Candy rooms ..I'll be back

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Bahahaha ..funny guy ..good thing he's tied up biggrin I'll be gentle ..wax is almost ready

0 likes

Sounds like a great time E πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Let's him go again to ravish E

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Bahahaha ..let him go to ravish JAM lol just kidding ..jokes ..enjoy a cuppa next to him ..telling him about my awesome friend, tea ..biggrin not like he can go anywhere

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Fakes being in a trance Tea is good, tea is very good. Tea is good when sugar is put into it and cream too. Just like...COFFEE!!!