Nominations for the TOP LUSH AWARDS The Most Fuckable

last reply
57 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hand me the envelope please - as the hush falls over the crowd -- "The Winner, and Still Champion, anna24" [the crowd goes wild - hahhhhhh, hahhhhhhh, clappp, clappp]!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Another One I Could Never Pick Just On For. Maybe A Cop Out But So Many Hotties On Lush. There May Be A Few Who Are In My Fantasies Right Now Though. But Thats A Secret!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm in agreement with my sexy friend NIkki!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
One that is in my mind right now is sizzlin
Lurker
0 likes
The nominations are Tami..Tami..Tami..Tami..Tami....and the winner..TAMI!
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with rose sizzlin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Another One I Could Never Pick Just On For. Maybe A Cop Out But So Many Hotties On Lush. There May Be A Few Who Are In My Fantasies Right Now Though. But Thats A Secret!

you're up there nikki
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hooters
Quote by Nikki703

you're up there nikki

Yes...Nikki is right up there and so are all of my other Lush friends. There can't be just one winner.
Lurker
0 likes
let's see it says nominations so like the oscars i'm going to choose ten

kiki, donna nikki, make-me-purr, pussylover18, sweetangel,partygirlmolly, kinkygirl,sprite, and lushiouslola.

and the winner is me because as the sole judge i must sample each of them at least a dozen times to be sure

oh, btw, if your name isn't on this list feel free to audition for next awards coming soon
Lurker
0 likes
didn`t make the list no award
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by girllicker
let's see it says nominations so like the oscars i'm going to choose ten

kiki, donna nikki, make-me-purr, pussylover18, sweetangel,partygirlmolly, kinkygirl,sprite, and lushiouslola.

and the winner is me because as the sole judge i must sample each of them at least a dozen times to be sure

oh, btw, if your name isn't on this list feel free to audition for next awards coming soon

Ginger, Just To Be Included In That Group With You Has Made My Day! And As Far As Im Concerned They Are All Winners!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Is it just me or is LushStories only for women? Seems like all these little game things to list the hottest, sexist, favorite, whatever, the women only list other women. Nothing wrong with being lesbian or bi-sexual but come on? I've just be here a little while and I already feel like a second class citizen. I've tried talking to a couple ladies so far. Just said hi and I got nothing in return. Are there no sexy men on here at all? I like girls and guys but maybe there aren't any guys here worth a damn?
Lurker
0 likes
yeah and you are a good example of why we don't respond. no avatar, no pictures and no bio, why would i want to be with you. get real.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by girllicker
yeah and you are a good example of why we don't respond. no avatar, no pictures and no bio, why would i want to be with you. get real.

give us something to work on and we might
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chelle
Quote by girllicker

I'm not the only guy on here. There are thousands who do have pictures and info.. yet none of them are "fuckable" or can sit at some imaginary awards shwo table and god forbid he post under a woman in "would you fuck the above poster"... then he gets chewed out for being a cad. What about all the guys that you ladies have as friedns.. I don't see their names on many lists? Are they a good example of why you don't respond?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Unsure
Quote by chelle
Quote by girllicker

I'm not the only guy on here. There are thousands who do have pictures and info.. yet none of them are "fuckable" or can sit at some imaginary awards shwo table and god forbid he post under a woman in "would you fuck the above poster"... then he gets chewed out for being a cad. What about all the guys that you ladies have as friedns.. I don't see their names on many lists? Are they a good example of why you don't respond?[/quote
yep they friends dont mean to say want to fuck them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Unsure
Quote by chelle
Quote by girllicker

I'm not the only guy on here. There are thousands who do have pictures and info.. yet none of them are "fuckable" or can sit at some imaginary awards shwo table and god forbid he post under a woman in "would you fuck the above poster"... then he gets chewed out for being a cad. What about all the guys that you ladies have as friedns.. I don't see their names on many lists? Are they a good example of why you don't respond?

get it right this time they friends dont mean to say want to fuck them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Unsure
Quote by chelle
Quote by girllicker

No offense intended, but you are not going about making any women on here want you or want to chat with you in the right way. There are many guys on here that are included in all the friendly banter but they all have one thing in common, they show respect to everyone. True, many women here prefer girls, but there are just as many that prefer men. Show respect, dont give a woman a hard time because she says no and you may find many women who will say yes. Just like IRL!!

If you don't act like a second class citizen, you wont be treated like one. The site is here for fun, so HAVE FUN!!
Lurker
0 likes
the award goes to sam wetsamantha my darlin.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Unsure
Quote by chelle
Quote by girllicker

First of all Nikki's right- I don't think this is the best method to win friends, cyber or not. That said...look, it is what it is. These games are about 15 of the same people with a few others mixing in occasionally. Of that group, its about 3 or 4 guys within a bunch of either girl-leaning bis or true lesbians. No, they don't appear to mix nearly as happily with men as with women, and they certainly aren't in the market for hot cyber, but in their defense, that's made pretty clear in their bios. Does it seem cliquish sometimes? sure, but everyone's free to keep whatever company they want. The group that you lashed out at is just that- a group of friends. They aren't the whole site. If you don't fit in there, don't give up on the whole place. Think of it like any big group of people. Most will get along with each other, but only certain ones will be the type you keep as friends.

I do think it would help you if your profile had a little more to offer. It doesn't have to have pics of you in it either- anyone who says otherwise is off-base. This is a place for stories and chatting, full of personality and fun; it's not adult friend-finder. Your actual appearance is not required. A fun and open attitude, however, is required, if you expect others to be welcoming to you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Unsure
Quote by chelle
Quote by girllicker

First of all Nikki's right- I don't think this is the best method to win friends, cyber or not. That said...look, it is what it is. These games are about 15 of the same people with a few others mixing in occasionally. Of that group, its about 3 or 4 guys within a bunch of either girl-leaning bis or true lesbians. No, they don't appear to mix nearly as happily with men as with women, and they certainly aren't in the market for hot cyber, but in their defense, that's made pretty clear in their bios. Does it seem cliquish sometimes? sure, but everyone's free to keep whatever company they want. The group that you lashed out at is just that- a group of friends. They aren't the whole site. If you don't fit in there, don't give up on the whole place. Think of it like any big group of people. Most will get along with each other, but only certain ones will be the type you keep as friends.

I do think it would help you if your profile had a little more to offer. It doesn't have to have pics of you in it either- anyone who says otherwise is off-base. This is a place for stories and chatting, full of personality and fun; it's not adult friend-finder. Your actual appearance is not required. A fun and open attitude, however, is required, if you expect others to be welcoming to you.

Well Said.......................As Usual!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I nominate my sweet loving Addy a nurse with so much love for her job and endless love for people
love_goddess your my Love and you deserve TOP LUSH AWARD
Lurker
0 likes
haven`t fucked anyone yet so can`t really say but on a guess all the ladies above.
Lurker
0 likes
bad question... there are to many heart
Lurker
0 likes
Hot4you
Lurker
0 likes
Don't know (yet)! Just joined!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are many but my personal favorite is Carmen