last reply
1.3k replies
86.8k views
1 watcher
10 likes
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes

Sweet Virginia

Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When will we watch it? I have no idea.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'd like to rewatch this film.

Easily amused
0 likes

Going to see Talk to Me this weekend. Looks CRAZY scary

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I unfortunately watched this nonsense because the Lovables wanted to view it at the cinema.

The only two good things about this outing was the hot dog and reclined seat which I almost fell asleep mid lizard action w/ some tiger.

--

Wait, one scene did make me giggle, when the duck "stomps," more like dances on the back of the bad guy going for their son hanging off the tree branch.

--

Nothing is catching my eye w/ the other films coming out.

The ones that are playing in theaters are wack and are as follow: the beekeeper, bob markley : one love, Cabrini, demon slayer, dune : part 2, imaginary, madame web, migration, night swim, trolls band together and Wonka.

The ones coming up don't seem any better;another omen film.

--

There's a few recent films I'd like to see but I can't recall their names as Mik is distracting me lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Mother and I are watching the above on HBO MAX.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by CarltonStJames

This is also the last film I watched.

What did you think of it? Cause, I'll have to watch it again as I lost interest. Seemed slower than usual, but, seeing as I did enjoy the other films, I don't want to judge it unfairly, even though, I usual do lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

This mornings film seeing as I didn't go grocery shopping as I do every Saturday morning.

Cuddles, ham and cheese croissant w/ hot chocolate in bed w/ Mik.

And w/ that, it's time for a nap.

heart

0 likes

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

What did you think of it? Cause, I'll have to watch it again as I lost interest. Seemed slower than usual, but, seeing as I did enjoy the other films, I don't want to judge it unfairly, even though, I usual do lol

I really enjoyed it. Solid film.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

We'll be watching this film next month on a Wednesday early morning cinema visit.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm hoping my mother chooses a day this wk as I'd like to purchase tickets for this film.

Personally, I'm not excited to view this film, but mother wants to watch it, so, that's that.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

I'm hoping my mother chooses a day this wk as I'd like to purchase tickets for this film.

Personally, I'm not excited to view this film, but mother wants to watch it, so, that's that.

We loved this film. I'm over here thinking it was going to be wack but no.

Mother and I give it a 10/10 fangs.

It's like Scooby-Doo but w/ action.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Really loved this film.

10/10 gold stars.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Will watch the above film at my parents place, mostly w/ mother as father is going to be asleep once I get to their place.

And w/ that, I am off.

Oh, it's on HULU.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

We watched this film on Monday through HULU.

I've been wanting to watch it since it came out but we never made time to visit the cinema.

I'll definitely like to own it as blu-ray cause I'm not into "renting/owning" films online.

I want to own a physical copy.

10/10 gold stars.