Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you could have a day alone with anyone on Lush, who would you pick and what would you do with the

last reply
198 replies
11.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

life long member of the good vibe tribe!

EDIT: oops! clicked on the wrong thread! anyhoo, i couldn't pick just one. i'd love to chill with all my peeps?

Say. Her. Name.

Weaver of Words
0 likes
I think I would love to spend a day with jean, a very good friend.
0 likes
Won't say who but I'll show him some of my favorite places--besides the Death Museum.
The Bruiser
0 likes
If out of all my friends i would choose to spend the day with if i got the chance these are as follows

Hayley - she was the very first person that I befriended here on lush, this would have been about 5 years ago, in that time we have become very close. If i got the chance as i know her love for horses i would treat her to a day at Badminton horse trials.

Georgiebites - she is another very close friend who i come very close to here on lush. If got the chance i would go for a walk around the Cotswolds with her and show her the sites followed by a nice meal.

FirstBlush - she is another good friend. I would treat her to a nice meal and share tips with her about photography.

AmyWoo and BabygirlCara - These two are very good friends who i the uttermost respect, I couldn’t meet one without the other, I would have good chat and share a drink with them both.

Katiewest - even though I haven’t known her long she has given me a ton of encouragement to which I am truly thankful for, if I could would take her dancing for the day.

Pixie_Hoffmann - she is a girl that I come to truly respect and admire and she has become a very close friend, who i could share a coffee with and take her to classical concert of her choosing.

Soleil_Rouge - even though I haven’t known her long, I don’t regret adding her as a friend. She one true friend of mine. I would take her to one of the Queen concerts with Adam Lambert and afterwards sit and watch the sunset.

Cum_Queen - she i good friend, I would spend the day showing her around my part of the world and share a drink with her.

Curvygalore - she has shown me a lot of encouragement in my writings and given advice in how to improve, for this I would love to take for a drink and a meal to say thank you in real life

Burning _desire - I have given her a lot of support and I would take her to watch a horse show and followed by a good meal.

angiegirl - she is a good friend who I truly respects. I would take her to Cadbury’s world for the day.

Mari_25 - in the short time I have gotten to know her, I would want spend time with her to give the support and encouragement that she needs. And take her for a horse ride and find a quite spot where we could have a picnic.

I don’t think that one day would be enough to get to know them

For the past few months I’ve been using Instagram and been using the site to post my photography . Here’s the link to my profile 

https://www.instagram.com/farmerroger1/

My recommended read

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/amongst-the-arabian-sands

here’s a link to my photography album in my media

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/farmerroger/media?album=2399646

Lurker
0 likes
We would pick you too Roger. Share a drink and have a nice chat together. Much love Amy and Cara XXX
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have thought long and hard about who...but no one springs to mind

Life is not a rehearsal!!
Devils Temptress
0 likes
Quote by farmerroger

Aww Roger that is so nice of you choose me, and your right I would be honoured to accompany you to the Badminton horse trials .. Thank you so much for the support you have given me in the past ?

I would love to spend the day on a secluded beach with Devils_Desire, he can cook Scallops when we are hungry followed by star gazing in the evening before spending the night on the boat ... Perfect ❤️
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would pick someone very special (she knows who she is) and spend a sunset evening on a secluded beach our feet in the water sipping wine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
prefer to take more than one thank them for been true friends wine and dine them
Primus Omnium
0 likes
ElizabethBlack.

We would spend the day driving, taking in the mountains and deserts of New Mexico around Santa Fe then spend the evening in a tavern serving locally brewed beer and dancing. Finally, I would sing her to sleep with some show tunes from romantic musicals.
Awesome Lady
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man

ElizabethBlack.

We would spend the day driving, taking in the mountains and deserts of New Mexico around Santa Fe then spend the evening in a tavern serving locally brewed beer and dancing. Finally, I would sing her to sleep with some show tunes from romantic musicals.

green_man.

He knows me so well and knows this is exactly what I would enjoy. Looking at the stars and the moon in his arms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A couple of delightful friends spring to mind immediately

Etairay - to talk about the angels with an angel over a traditional cream tea in an old fashioned tea shop

Curvygalore - to spend a fascinating afternoon in a quiet pub discussing our shared interest in historical figures and their interesting lives

“Books are finite, sexual encounters are finite, but the desire to read and to fuck is infinite; it surpasses our own deaths, our fears, our hopes for peace.”

Series: The Eternal Joy Of Sex

A long erotic poem in 4 parts

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-celebration-of-lust-part-1