8 watchers
332 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Venus18

I AM not as trusting as I used to be.

However…

I AM hopeful.

You are much more adventurous than you used to be….that is a very good thing. Wish I could take advantage of the change.❤️‍🔥

Southern Charmer
3 likes

I AM sad to leave my daughter tomorrow but I am not going to miss the L.A. traffic. Good Lord, I thought Boston was bad.

I AM also sad that I can't have In-N-Out or Del Taco. Everyone else loves them and they smell so good. Stupid allergies. 😒

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM going back to sleep cause after driving back from Vegas and leaving Punk Rock Bowling Festival w/ a few bruises from the Pit, it's necessary to catch up on sleep.

It may be 1PM but it's like 10PM in our home cause it's dark inside. Sun who? Not here.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM hoping that the new Dr. Style Bag does arrive on the 31st as stated cause I'd like to use it for this wkends baby shower.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM over here thinking we'll have to choose between THE DAMNED and LORDS OF ACID on the 7th of June but noticed we'll be seeing THE DAMNED on the 10th as well.

It's settled and we won't have to choose or leave mid concert.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM so happy that we're back home--in our 45⁰F temperature home.

--

And, the amount of people we saw today that I haven't seen since the pandemic.

Mrs. Latricia hasn't seen me since 2021 and she still recognized me w/ face mask on. Not like I can hide cause of how I dress but still.

Like, I must visit my old stomping grounds more often, my beloved West Hollywood.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM laughing quietly cause Mik in his deep sleep just pushed me off the bed lol

Just a loud thud cause of pink marbled floors and we're both naked but we fell asleep on my twin bed that's in the Flamingo Room.

I cannot stop laughing.

I'll eventually will get up and check CCTV for the full clip.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM so happy cause I saw BabyAbby.

It was definitely a hit n run type of visit but I gifted her a Hello Kitty coloring book, Betsy Johnson fragrance and a mini coloring book w/ mini coloring pencils that fit into a kiss lock coinpurse. I always send her off w/ things.

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes

I am enjoying my last full day with the grandkids before beginning the trek home tomorrow. It’s been wonderful to spend time with them, but I miss home. 3.5 weeks away is a lot. My kitty will give me shit when I get home. 🐈‍⬛😾

My current Dirty Talk Competition story:

His Voice

My latest micro:

Your Slutty Mouth

Help this story become famous:

The Office Whore - Part 1

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM giving this film a 15/10.

It was so entertaining.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM happy I did attend my homeboys kids first communion party cause they went above and beyond to keep my paleass hidden from the sun and cool under the 91⁰F in the valley.

And w/ that, I'm off to take another shower and meet up w/ Krew at kickback.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM not ready to go outside, again.

I don't wanna leave my freezer of a temperature home.

The sun came out at 5:44AM, like, hello? It may be 66⁰F right now but we're heading to the valley and right now it's 73⁰ there, like, my ears start to turn lobster red under such heat lol bitch, give me a corn and toss me into the boiling water lol

I'm delicate, when it comes to the sun.

I keep on typing so I don’t have to get dressed and head out lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM hosting five children between the ages of 3-8.

I drove my happyass to my place in West Hollywood, got the Beetlejuice cartoons that my parents recorded for me(I have the original animated series but I think the kids will appreciate the commercials, too)

I got my box of recipes that include random foods, games and hand made activities, depending on the child's age that I made yrs ago.

I have them from 11AM-6PM

So, I'm off to finish setting up things. I even decided on a fireworks activity, Dear Lord Satan knows I couldn't careless about 4th of July, but having them doing arts and crafts is better than having them on their devices.

I'm sure they'll like the inside pool and beach, too.

And, I'm off.

Candyman
0 likes

I am sitting here, contemplating my navel and how the lint accumulates.

"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM very glad that Krew and I didn't buy tickets to see Lamar yesterday.

We like a few of his tracks but we're not full on fans and I want a performance not just restarting track thrice. Holy hell. I will happy accept YE ranting at concerts any day over the above performance.

Yo, Kanye at Paris was dope. And so was at the Hollywood Bowl heart I miss YE.

I AM somewhat upset at KID CUDI & PUSHA T show being canceled.

I love both but I love Pusha a bit more lol

I wanted to sing my little heart out at show on the 30th of August, now I only get a refund lol

Candyman
0 likes

I Am cooking tacos for dinner tonight.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM hoping for a clean match but then again, it is Jamaica, so lol

Let's go MEXICO!!!

--

WE WON!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM happy after all the fun and I am tired from said fun cause it's hot!!!

I want to jump into the pool but I'm wearing leather, so no lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am ready for a adult beverage and time in the pool

Candyman
0 likes

I AM ready to go on vacation.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM still thinking about those blk SCARFACE shorts.

Like, I don't wear shorts, unless we go workout but for some unknown reason, I really wanted those shorts. That was on Sunday and we went to the boutique again today and I still didn't buy them.

I just don't wear lazy clothes, ok!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM so happy after watching the above.

This is one of the tracks that I'll use to get my babes to quiet down lol

It just puts you into such a chill, happy mood.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I AM too sleepy to function but we leave in two hrs.

Like, not even worth taking a nap.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM waiting from the sun to go away cause Krew and I will be heading to a birthday party in the valley.

Michael and Katharina keep sending me videos and pics of foods, lol

I am most definitely asking for a to-go plate for Mik.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM laughing.

Catching up on YouTube shorts and see one of my nail tech friends in Spain posted a "what I ate today" I'm over here ready to look at foods but no, she posted pics of the nails she did lol

I will never keep up w/ the new lingo lol

--

Oh, and MEXICO tied, this time.

Goodness me. It was such a boring match.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I AM going back to sleep cause Mik and I don't need to human until dinner time.