27 likes
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes

Thank you so much Hammer.

4 2 , 3 5 0

Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

4 2 , 3 5 1. I know I’ve read at least one so far and it’s 🔥🔥. Can’t wait to enjoy the rest

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes

Just curious, which one? My first two were about the loss of my anal and vaginal virginities. I'm strongly drawn to first time stories; my experiences were atypical I believe.

4 2 , 3 5 2

Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I believe it was The fucking you got is the fucking you get.

4 2 , 3 5 3

Sexy Seductive Siren
1 like

Since my daughters were born, I have written very little. They've unfortunately limited amount of time I've been able to spend on my stories and with my Lush friends. But, I made the conscience decision to put my girls and my family ahead of Lush, my career, and other things that take my time away from them. Being a mom in first and foremost for me at this stage in my life.

Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, Family first. My kids are grown now and I’m simi retired so I have some free time. This is the longest I’ve seen you on in one day lately and I’ve enjoyed interacting with you

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes

Grandparents are a blessing. Husband won't be home until later in the morning.

Meagan
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes

He's a motor officer for Fairfax County but recently promoted to Sergeant is a shift commander.

Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

4 2 , 3 5 7

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

4 2 , 3 5 9

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

4 2 , 3 6 2

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

4 2 , 3 6 4 Good Morning Meagan

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes

4 2 , 3 6 5 ☕️

☕️ Good morning, Hammer. ☕️ Hanging out with my daughters watching the Olympics coverage.

Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

4 2 , 3 6 6

Then are you going to do some baking with them.

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes

4 2 , 3 6 7

Yes, dad too when he gets up. We all like to get involved in family events. I don't have the problem of the "Little Red Hen." ❤️

Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

4 2 , 3 6 8
That's great that you wait for your husband and make it a family event. You two are creating great memories and a strong family.

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes

4 2 , 3 6 9

Thanks, We try to do everything as one as much as possible.

Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

4 2 , 3 7 0

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes

4 2 , 3 7 1

The baking begins, Hammer.

Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

4 2 , 3 7 2
I still make Chocolate Pie from scratch. I don't use a pudding mixer. Slowly melt the chocolate. I think a flour fight would be a great family bonding thing to do. giggling

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes

4 2 , 3 7 3

Right now, Rhubard/Strawberry pies are baking with made from scratch pie shells.

Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

4 2. 3 7 4

I’m remember making pie shells by hand. My grandmother had a large slab of marble that she would chill and then roll the dough out on it.

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes

4 2 , 3 7 5

The hardest part is getting the twins involved. Not easy for two-year-olds. Ha ha. Certainly teaches me patience.

Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

4 2 , 3 7 6

I know that feeling ha ha. We have my sons kids 2 and 5 and the mother feeds them junk food.

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes

4 2 , 3 7 7

We try to make everything we do about the entire experience. It's about the journey, not just the destination. More satisfying IMHO. Applies to sex too as well as anything else. Just the way we think.

Meagan