Login

Free Raffle II - Gold Membership Prize

last reply
528 replies
11.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Hello everyone... the thread page has been selected... it is page number 8...

Entries on that page are shown below - per the rules, my entry and kittypusscat's double entry will be ignored if selected.

Will select and post the winning post later tonight... good luck to all smile

Lurker
The winning post from thread #8 has been drawn and it is #

Congratulations to Ginger - she certainly was a major contributor to the fun.

The raffle committee will be in touch shortly with Ginger to make the announcement official.

As she is already a gold member, she can elect to gift her prize to someone.

And thanks again to everyone for posting all the funny and creative pics and gifs.

Lot of laughs for sure smile
Active Ink Slinger
WTG Ginger, and you really had some fabulous and funny post. I loved them. Love ya sweetie
Lurker
Yea!!!! She deserves the win!!! Congrats Sweetie
Lurker
since kittypusscat tried so hard and posted underneath me so much through both of these raffles i think she deserves the gold s will be awarding it to her.

thank you all for such a fun time and thank you chatty
Congratulations Ginger, love your posts. And congratulations to my very dear friend Kittypusscat. It couldn't have gone to a nicer person
Active Ink Slinger
I got mine already. Will donate for a blessing.
Lurker
Quote by ginger86
since kittypusscat tried so hard and posted underneath me so much through both of these raffles i think she deserves the gold s will be awarding it to her.

thank you all for such a fun time and thank you chatty

You are quite welcome Ginger - and that's very cool of you to gift it to kittypusscat... The Raffle Organizing Committee, in concurrence with our sponsors, Lumber Liquidators and Omaha Steaks, is in the processing of contacting her (see if anyone gets that lol...)

This officially ends Raffle II - thanks again to everyone for making it so fun
Lurker
Thank you Chat and I want to say that I am so proud of Ginger and her beautiful and generous heart.
Short Arse Brit
Quote by chatnstroke

You are quite welcome Ginger - and that's very cool of you to gift it to kittypusscat... The Raffle Organizing Committee, in concurrence with our sponsors, Lumber Liquidators and Omaha Steaks, is in the processing of contacting her (see if anyone gets that lol...)

This officially ends Raffle II - thanks again to everyone for making it so fun

Hey Chatty, once again thanks ever so much for your generosity and for making up another fun thread for us all.

Dave is so proud of you, he told me when we skyped this morning and had tea.

Congrats to Ginger, a well deserved win, and very kind of you to pass onto Kitty.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
Hi All! What a lovely surprise to hear that Ginger had gifted the membership to me- isn't she a sweetie? I so enoyed posting after her and she found such unusual things it made me raise my game! All the posts were good though and gave us all a good laugh!
Hope another one is planned and then I can have an excuse to look for more rude pictures!
[
Lurker
Quote by Kittypusscat
Hi All! What a lovely surprise to hear that Ginger had gifted the membership to me- isn't she a sweetie? I so enoyed posting after her and she found such unusual things it made me raise my game! All the posts were good though and gave us all a good laugh!
Hope another one is planned and then I can have an excuse to look for more rude pictures!

awwww babe, you are very welcome. chrissy was so kind as to gift me the gold from the last raffle so i just wanted to pay it forward. i chose you because you were the one always there, in both raffles, to keep it going. i am just so happy that, in the end, we both won.hTG6JdmrbFOz236x
Lurker
Congrats to the person that receives it seeing how Ginger has re gifted it.