Login

Using BDSMLR links in the chatrooms

last reply
15 replies
1.9k views
3 watchers
2 likes
Practitioner of the art of the tease...

Is there a reason that we are not allowing BDSMLR links in the chatrooms all of the sudden? They show as link removed now. I know the site has had issues last year, but they are back up and running better than before now. It's one of the largest place for erotic pics and gifs since tumblr cracked down. Seems a shame to limit that, but just my 2 cents! -LL

Remember, the Left Lingula is always closest to the heart & everyone deserves to have that heart full of love...

My Newest: Nightshade Part 1

And My Fav: Turning Stephanie Insatiable: A tale of a wife's discovery...

It was investigated a bit this morning and I was advised that it seemed to be an encryption thing on their end, so I'm not sure, basically. I'm hoping its a temporary thing...

Site administrator

Quote by leftlingula

Is there a reason that we are not allowing BDSMLR links in the chatrooms all of the sudden? They show as link removed now. I know the site has had issues last year, but they are back up and running better than before now. It's one of the largest place for erotic pics and gifs since tumblr cracked down. Seems a shame to limit that, but just my 2 cents! -LL

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/chat-forum/popular-image-hosting-site-no-longer-allows-hotlinking

Practitioner of the art of the tease...

Quote by simplyjohn

Quote by leftlingula

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/chat-forum/popular-image-hosting-site-no-longer-allows-hotlinking

Thanks for this SJ. At least it wasn't us...

Remember, the Left Lingula is always closest to the heart & everyone deserves to have that heart full of love...

My Newest: Nightshade Part 1

And My Fav: Turning Stephanie Insatiable: A tale of a wife's discovery...

Quote by Ardentmale

I still cant post any links in any of the rooms sad

Is it still not copying?

Common Sense Iconoclast

Still no joy. "Link Removed"

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)

Quote by AppleByBoom

Quote by Ardentmale

Is it still not copying?

Nope...

Site administrator

Quote by Ardentmale

Quote by AppleByBoom

Quote by Ardentmale

Is it still not copying?

Nope...

Your device details/OS/Browser? Can you try a different device or at least browser? When did this start?

Bdsmlr[dot]com is not only not hotlinking but the screenshots I've uploaded through their site, have been deleted from lush threads.

I've suggested user create a side blog under their main tumblr account(if they have one) and to upload sexual art through there. Users tend to farm(use other users blog to share pics) instead of uploading to their own account. I know it's asking a lot from users to do this as a work around but better this than having to see link removed in chatroom.

This website is playing the peek-a-boo game.

You can post directly from it and all of my previous post that went "hidden" on forum threads, are visible.

Here's hoping it's a fix and doesn't start to hiccup again.

Since 4:25PMPST links have stopped hotlinking.

Perhaps earlier but nobody updated on thread.

Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Bdsmlr[dot]com is not only not hotlinking but the screenshots I've uploaded through their site, have been deleted from lush threads.

I've suggested user create a side blog under their main tumblr account(if they have one) and to upload sexual art through there. Users tend to farm(use other users blog to share pics) instead of uploading to their own account. I know it's asking a lot from users to do this as a work around but better this than having to see link removed in chatroom.

For users who still think that tumblr won't allow you to post sexual art, wrong.

(I blocked off adult content from above screenshot to share image here)

I've never been one to farm off of others blogs(repost sexual art)

I prefer to Google what I like, download to device and upload to my own pvt blog so link never breaks unless I delete image. My side blogs are password protected as I don't want others to bother my existence on such a site.

Yes, you'll get generic tumblr message on post, but it's still linkable and won't be blocked.

Create side blog under your main tumblr account. It's not hard.

Quote by simplyjohn

Quote by leftlingula

I'm now having the exact same issue.

Constant Gardener

The only real work around at this time - is to download from wherever you are viewing your favorite .gifs - to your own workstation/laptop/notebook - as a .gif file into specific folder on one of your machine's drive units.

Log onto your Lush account.

Upload those .gif images to your Lush gallery - from where you've downloaded them to previously.

I've been able to upload 128 .gifs to my gallery, which I can then display - and copy the valid URL - to then post the entire URL into the chatroom, where it will display.

Any attempt to upload .gif number 129 - the LushStories system turns it into a static .jpg file, stripping the other 20 to 30 frames from the original .gif file.

The URL will look roughly something like this when you go to copy it from your LushStories gallery --

I've added spaces and removed a pair of forward slashes so this wouldn't attempt to activate upon posting this message. After the last forward slash - is the unique .jpg name which a LushStories server assigns to your uploaded .gif file.

http s : media 2 . lushstories.com / attachments /

Takes a bit of work on your part, but it works. I don't really know what will happen if you delete an uploaded .gif file from your gallery (in the future)...my guess is that any instance mentioning the formerly good URL - will cause that instance to 'break' and quit displaying the image correctly.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.