Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uploading a giff as a avatar

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
help!! I would like to use a giff as a avatar.Being a newbie I’ve noticed a lot of members use giffs as avatars.I would like to use one but for some reason every time I upload one in,the system rejects it. I can upload it on to lush so I know it’s under the size limit. What’s the trick.
Quote by amanda_bi
help!! I would like to use a giff as a avatar.Being a newbie I’ve noticed a lot of members use giffs as avatars.I would like to use one but for some reason every time I upload one in,the system rejects it. I can upload it on to lush so I know it’s under the size limit. What’s the trick

Welcome to Lush, Amanda! I've PM'd you with the details. Hope it helps!
Quote by FirstBlush

Welcome to Lush, Amanda! I've PM'd you with the details. Hope it helps!

Hi Jai, can you let me know too I have never been able to figure that out either? Thx B
Quote by bria_xo

Hi Jai, can you let me know too I have never been able to figure that out either? Thx B

Done and done. smile

For anyone else who checks this thread, the file size of your gif needs to be less than 100kb. There is an existing thread on the topic, but I can't find it at the moment.

EDIT: Found it! Think my math is off.

https://forum.lushstories.com/yaf_postst44294_Gif-Avatars.aspx

EDIT:

Quote by nicola
All images larger than 150px x 150px, are resized. If it's an animation which is being resized, it will become a static image.

As a courtesy to other forum members, less than 100kb in size is preferred.
Update: The image I tested stopped working above 500kb.
Found a link under lush help ...page 6 the gif avatars thread.Simplyjohns post November 25 2017. gifs.com/ resized/. it worked for me ? with a little playing around I was able to resize my giff and get it to upload into my avatar spot. Again thank you SIMPLYJOHN ♥️
Thanks all, I wanted to know as well?
Love and accept yourself 1st?
Simply wanted to add something that may help.

If ya wish to lower the file size to the preferred 100kb as Nicola spoke?

One easy way you can do this und keep your aspect ratio ist by simply resizing your gif image.

As example: From the maximum size Lush allows for your gif image Avatar to work properly ist 150px x150px.
Simply resize it smaller to 149px x149px >...etc, or crop it however ya wish.

Another good website for making a gif image from your own static images ist EZGif.com.
You can resize your new gif image there easily when you're converting your own static images to a single gif image.

Have a fun day. smile
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .