Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Upgrade another member

last reply
12 replies
2 watchers
0 likes
Primus Omnium

I am a premier member. I cannot upgrade my membership any higher. How would I upgrade another person's membership?

Advanced Wordsmith

If you're looking to help a needy author. I'm still struggling to return to work after a car accident disabled me for the past 2 years. It would help me deliver the chapters I have waiting to be approved here. Also, I apparently cannot access the group I am the creator and moderator of on here while not a Gold member.

Check out the hit series!

Introduction - Chapter 03 - Published | Chapter 10 – Published

Chapter 03 - Chapter 04 – Published .. | Chapter 11 – Submitted/Awaiting approval

Chapter 05 – Published .............................. | Chapter 12 – Waiting for submission

Chapter 06 – Published .............................. | Chapter 13 - Waiting for submission

Chapter 07 – Published .............................. | Chapter 14 - Being Written

Chapter 08 – Published .............................. | Chapter 23 - Written

Chapter 09 – Published

Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Quote by Green_Man

I am a premier member. I cannot upgrade my membership any higher. How would I upgrade another person's membership?

Go to users profile and click on GIFT option

--

Edit: deleted incorrect info.

Spoke too soon

You can now gift platinum membership under gift option.

--

Edit: thankyou for gifting membership to users.

Active Ink Slinger

I would like to help out a friend by gifting a membership, but his profile page doesn't display the gift symbol? Is there another option or way to gift a membership?

Site administrator

Quote by sikpupee

I would like to help out a friend by gifting a membership, but his profile page doesn't display the gift symbol? Is there another option or way to gift a membership?

I am fairly sure that gift option is not apparent unless you are friends. I will check that shortly and amend my post if I am incorrect. There is no other way to gift a member.

Active Ink Slinger

We are Lush friends, but his membership has laps?

Site administrator

Quote by sikpupee

We are Lush friends, but his membership has laps?

Can you please PM me with the name of the member you wish to gift... thanks smile

Advanced Wordsmith

Just noticed that gifting 1 year gold costs $20, but buying it for yourself costs $50?

Chapter 03 - Chapter 04 – Published .. | Chapter 11 – Submitted/Awaiting approval

Chapter 05 – Published .............................. | Chapter 12 – Waiting for submission

Chapter 06 – Published .............................. | Chapter 13 - Waiting for submission

Chapter 07 – Published .............................. | Chapter 14 - Being Written

Chapter 09 – Published

Quote by LongDraw

Just noticed that gifting 1 year gold costs $20, but buying it for yourself costs $50?

Are you sure? Cause I don't see that option. I see the same price like my screenshot.

Gifting Silver:

One Month - $7.95

Three Month - $17.95

Six Months - $23.95

One Year - $29.95

Gifting Gold:

One month - $10.95

Three Months - $24.95

Six Months - $32.95

One Year - $49. 95

Platinum $199.95

Oh and if user has silver/gold then they pay the difference to upgrade to next level before their membership expires. Maybe that's what you've seen?

Advanced Wordsmith

I'm currently on an expired free account. This is what I see on my end.

Chapter 09 – Published

Site administrator

Quote by LongDraw

If a member has a yearly silver subscription they can upgrade that to gold for circa $20USD. The $50USD is for a member who has no paid subscription and wants to purchase gold for one year.

However, the gold upgrade will only be valid whilst the silver is because its an upgrade that requires a base silver subscription. Many have been caught out with this and have had to purchase a years silver at some point because the expiration date for each option was not the same.

Advanced Wordsmith

Quote by simplyjohn

Quote by LongDraw

If a member has a yearly silver subscription they can upgrade that to gold for circa $20USD. The $50USD is for a member who has no paid subscription and wants to purchase gold for one year.

However, the gold upgrade will only be valid whilst the silver is because its an upgrade that requires a base silver subscription. Many have been caught out with this and have had to purchase a years silver at some point because the expiration date for each option was not the same.

That would be an awkward situation indeed.

Chapter 09 – Published

Site administrator

Given the above, if members wish to know the status of their paid membership, they can submit a support ticket.