Login

Starring Messages

last reply
9 replies
1 watcher
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

At the moment it does not seem to be possible to star messages that I want to keep.

Can you please advise if this is a problem unique to me and if it is a universal problem, is it temporary or is it something that is no longer going to be possible?

Thank you.

Charming as fuck
0 likes

Try tapping or clicking just to the right of the message.

Charming as fuck
0 likes

No, I'll mention it to IT cos I don't think it used to be like that.

0 likes

Quote by PJH

At the moment it does not seem to be possible to star messages that I want to keep.

Can you please advise if this is a problem unique to me and if it is a universal problem, is it temporary or is it something that is no longer going to be possible?

Thank you.

Click on the left side of the message and you'll always see the star or report option from said message. Same for your messages, by clicking on the left side of the message, you'll get star or delete. You can even click right under the message and you'll see those options. Clicking on right side at times doesn't work, so stick to the left, this time lol

--

Best to click on the date. Worked for me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Thank you all for your answers.

In the past I have had no problems starring messages.

I have just managed to star one message but not another, it is weird.

Edit- I got the second one starred now, but it took a lot of clicking in various places.

Thanks again for the answers.

0 likes

Quote by PJH

Thank you all for your answers.

In the past I have had no problems starring messages.

I have just managed to star one message but not another, it is weird.

Edit- I got the second one starred now, but it took a lot of clicking in various places.

Thanks again for the answers.

It does take a nanosecond to register but you'll see that little star pop up on right hand corner of message. Tried it again and the second time it took bit longer. Just a little bit.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

It does take a nanosecond to register but you'll see that little star pop up on right hand corner of message. Tried it again and the second time it took bit longer. Just a little bit.

Thanks. It was only yesterday that I started having problems with it, none before that.

I was thinking that maybe starring messages was no longer possible but now it seems it takes a bit more patience. It had seemed to be more or less instant before.

Site administrator
2 likes

A patch will be applied next week to resolve the starring issue.