Login

Spacing Between Paragraphs

last reply
4 replies
1 watcher
2 likes
Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

In my last few stories, I have noticed that the spacing between paragraphs seem to be erratic.

Several times, I edited a story, loaded it back into my editing software, made certain that my spacing was uniform (I even formatted the paragraphs setting to ensure an even spacing), and then reloaded it back into Lush. (At times, this procedure had been done multiple times on the same story.) Then when I submit for publication, I looked down and noticed that the spacing once again appeared erratic; some paragraphs would look just fine, but others would show a larger gap separating them

Usually, it has resulted in a story mod stepping in and fixing the issue, and I hate that they are doing something that I should have done (but was unable to).

Is there anything I could be doing that I have not yet tried?

Please read our latest story.

Friends, Cousins And Lovers

Dirty Stop-out
0 likes

When you go to submit the story, it goes to preview mode first. Is the erratic spacing visible then? Can you go back and fix it then or does it only appear once you submit finally?

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

Quote by deviantsusie

When you go to submit the story, it goes to preview mode first. Is the erratic spacing visible then? Can you go back and fix it then or does it only appear once you submit finally?

Your statement is correct. The story looks fine as I enter it, but when I click submit at the bottom, I see it in the preview mode which is when I can see the issue. I have (on more than one occasion) stopped at that point, reformatted the story, and occasionally, I even went back to step one by trying to format it again in my Word document. No matter what I do, the issue seems to remain.

Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
1 like

Quote by HornyBill

Your statement is correct. The story looks fine as I enter it, but when I click submit at the bottom, I see it in the preview mode which is when I can see the issue. I have (on more than one occasion) stopped at that point, reformatted the story, and occasionally, I even went back to step one by trying to format it again in my Word document. No matter what I do, the issue seems to remain.

Just send you a way around it on the approval note. Let me know if it worked!

Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Sexual Connoisseur
1 like

Quote by AvidlyCurious

Just send you a way around it on the approval note. Let me know if it worked!

Thank you so much for your input! I truly appreciate it!