Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Size of Cover Images

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Wasn't sure whether to post this here or in Writer's Resources, but this is a lot more technical so I'll post it here. What are the maximum dimensions allowed for a cover image before the site automatically resizes them to fit? I tried right-clicking one to get the image properties but Lush doesn't allow that. Any info will be helpful.
Scarlet Seductress
Quote by KatKliffe
Wasn't sure whether to post this here or in Writer's Resources, but this is a lot more technical so I'll post it here. What are the maximum dimensions allowed for a cover image before the site automatically resizes them to fit? I tried right-clicking one to get the image properties but Lush doesn't allow that. Any info will be helpful.

I believe the max width is 590px. I don't think there is a maximum height dimension though, so you can use a large portrait image.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Liz

I believe the max width is 590px. I don't think there is a maximum height dimension though, so you can use a large portrait image.
That's great to hear, thanks for your help!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
Quote by KatKliffe
I tried right-clicking one to get the image properties but Lush doesn't allow that. Any info will be helpful.

If you type the following into your browser's address bar then the right-clicking feature should be restored for the active Lush page you're on at that time:

[code]javascript:jQuery('*').off('contextmenu');[/code]

You could turn it into a bookmark if you need it more often.

As it might be unsafe to run just any JavaScript code you find on the web in your browser, I'll explain what it does.
javascript: tells the browser that what comes next should be interpreted as Javascript code instead of a regular URL.
jQuery('*') uses the jQuery library used by Lush to select all HTML elements on the page (* is the universal selector).
.off('contextmenu') turns off any custom handling of 'contextmenu' events (as triggered by right-clicking) on the selected elements. Since the custom handling added by Lush for such events is to prevent the default browser behavior, this default behavior will now be restored.

Edit: if you copy & paste the line above some browsers will strip the "javascript:" part at the beginning because of the potential danger. So you'll have to put it back there to make it work (if you trust the code that is).

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===