Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Question re: Ignoring/Blocking

last reply
6 replies
1 watcher
1 like

I've searched and didn't see a similar question. We can ignore/block another user on the site, but their gallery comments are still visible. Am I doing something wrong, or is this by design? I would have thought that blocking someone would block them throughout the site.

I believe that it is not retroactive -- what was previously posted stays in place, but new comments are blocked. You can manually delete their comment from existing media simply enough -- go to your media album, open the image, click the three ball icon, and select Delete Comment.

What I mean is: Is it possible to just simply block/ignore someone globally here?

I'm not talking about deleting their comments on media I've uploaded, I just would prefer not to see their comments on any media, etc..

Sorry if I’m not understanding the problem, but if you’re just going to block someone do the following.

1. Go to their profile.

2. There are three dots on a button that gives you a few options. (Next to the red follow and friends button)

3. One is block, there is a separate one that is reporting if you would also like to report harassment to mods.

Quote by Mierin

What I mean is: Is it possible to just simply block/ignore someone globally here?

I'm not talking about deleting their comments on media I've uploaded, I just would prefer not to see their comments on any media, etc..

If you block a member they cannot view your profile. In addition they will not be able to send you a mail message.

You'll still see Person A's comments on Person B's media, but Person A will not be able to see your profile or anything you post on your profile etc or as SJ mentions, cannot send you a Lushmail.

I seem to write a story every 1.5 years on average.

You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories

XGX

❤️

Thanks for all the responses everyone smile