Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Problem searching for a group.

last reply
12 replies
1 watcher
0 likes

I'm not able to find the peer-review-group by using the Search feature in the Group main page. The group is there, and can be found by entering www.lushstories.com/groups/peer-review-group but search says there's nothing there. Is this a bug? Or a feature I don't know about?

I should have mentioned that searches for "peer", "Peer", "review" and "Review" didn't not find that group, although the two "reviews" found a movie review group.

p.s. How come you can only edit the subject of a post here, not the post itself??

There is already a query in with the development team about this and I am waiting to hear back.

You most certainly should be able to edit your posts and the OP since you created the thread.

I understand there has been a major update applied now to Groups and that includes the search feature.

There must still be issues with Groups. A couple of groups come up with an "oops this is embarrassing" error message when I attempt to join the discussion when I am already a member of the group.

I also get a message asking me to join lush in order to join some groups or to view some of the images (not all) posted to a group I am a member of.

Fingers crossed these issues are resolved sometime soon.

Our Stories Hellcat - OUR LATEST TALE
Lovers-Tryst
Tantalizing-Pleasures
Taken
Craving-him
A-Naughty-Christmas
Always Yours Eye-am-yours
Stories of Lana and Evan Cornucopia, Morning Delights, Tropical Escape
Oceans of-Love, Visions of You, Dream a Little Dream, That Attraction
RR - Sci Fi - The Thief and The Stolen Heart

Quote by Icarus11

There must still be issues with Groups. A couple of groups come up with an "oops this is embarrassing" error message when I attempt to join the discussion when I am already a member of the group.

I also get a message asking me to join lush in order to join some groups or to view some of the images (not all) posted to a group I am a member of.

You are correct and a further 'fix' is scheduled for release Wednesday 24/11.

Quote by Icarus11

Further to my post of yesterday I am now advised the fix has been loaded today. Perhaps you could let me know if your specific problem has been rectified... thanks.

I wish I could say it has been resolved.

I still get a message asking me to upgrade in order to join some groups.

A couple of groups still come up with a join group button when I am already a member of the group and show in the listed group members, and you cannot join the discussion.

sigh - maybe the next fix

cheers

Lovers-Tryst
Tantalizing-Pleasures
Taken
Craving-him
A-Naughty-Christmas

Quote by Icarus11

A couple of groups still come up with a join group button when I am already a member of the group and show in the listed group members, and you cannot join the discussion.

cheers

So I have reported this and will advise in due course.

Quote by Icarus11

cheers

We are currently looking into this. I've not managed to replicate it myself successfully, though we have identified a few issues that could occur if the request takes 10+ seconds to complete (which would be very slow).

Does it happen constantly? Or is it something that only happens occasionally?

Does the issue persist after a hard refresh? (CTRL + F5 / CMD + R).

Quote by Icarus11
and you cannot join the discussion

Do the discussion & posts (group wall) not show for you when this issue occurs or is it there and you are unable to interact with it?

It is a problem that happens randomly.

The group has a join button and you cant join the discussion even though you are showing in the member list.

Close the group and reopen and it is back to normal.

Still also random asking to sign in the to view some of the images (not all) posted to a group by another member

One out of 8 groups won't even open with a "this is embarrassing" message

thank you for your assistance.

Lovers-Tryst
Tantalizing-Pleasures
Taken
Craving-him
A-Naughty-Christmas

Quote by Icarus11

The group has a join button and you cant join the discussion even though you are showing in the member list.

Still also random asking to sign in the to view some of the images (not all) posted to a group by another member

This sounds like your session is dropping and you are getting logged out. We show the 'join group' button for logged out users, which when clicked will trigger a join / register form. Same for the being asked to sign in to view images (possibly those classed as adult / private).

Provided you remember your username & password I would advise you clear your cache & cookies from your browser.

You can do this by going to little padlock symbol in the address bar, clicking it, selecting 'cookies' and remove 'lushstories.com' and 'www.lushstories.com'.

You'll have to log in again, but this might well resolve this issue.

If not, let me know and I continue to investigate.

Marley

Cleared the cache as suggested, logged in and the same errors on both issues as before

"Well this is embarrassing...

This has never happened to me before."

thank you for your help

Lovers-Tryst
Tantalizing-Pleasures
Taken
Craving-him
A-Naughty-Christmas