Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Possible issue with the competition entry list and screen readers

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Ahem Rumps mentioned this so passing it on.
‐---------------

There may be a contest entry missing from the main page.

The Moonlit Cellar
scarletteweaver

The info appears on the listing of contest entries but not on my main page. It may be due to my screen reader acting even stranger than usual. But if you're on speaking terms with a mod, please pass this along.

-----------

So I'm passing it on in case some mighty admin needs to talk nicely to the backstage systems.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Looks like it's there now.

It's because they had a story published yesterday too. There is a 24 hour window between stories appearing on the front page.
Each author can only publish one piece per 24 hour period. That 24 hours hasn’t yet elapsed since this author published their first story.

Hence, it has been entered onto the competition list immediately but won’t appear on the front page until this evening.
Thank you ladies.
I like to be helpful to Rev Rumps, I am one of his bartenders after all.
You're wonderfully patient and helpful.
Much love.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.