Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Please, please, please don't delete Notifications as soon as they are read.

last reply
3 replies
1 watcher
0 likes

There are an unlimited number of reasons why you might need to go back and look at a notification again. This is super not OK.

If LushStories admins don't read this, where can I post instead?

Thanks,

AG

Unfortunately at the moment that's the way it's set up. There is an update to the notifications planned for this week, but I'm not sure this will change how they're accessed.

Failing that, we have previously asked for it to be something we can go back and revisit at out leisure, or change to PM notifications, so the tech guys are aware what we currently have isn't ideal.

Quote by Jen

Unfortunately at the moment that's the way it's set up. There is an update to the notifications planned for this week, but I'm not sure this will change how they're accessed.

Failing that, we have previously asked for it to be something we can go back and revisit at out leisure, or change to PM notifications, so the tech guys are aware what we currently have isn't ideal.

But they all sort of end up under the 'comments' section on an individual's page don't they, or am I talking about something different?

If you get a notification of a 'like' for instance, it ends up in the comments section.

Quote by PJH
If you get a notification of a 'like' for instance, it ends up in the comments section

Yes. And longer term, I think that idea will be carried over to a similar page that has a filterable set of activity that your friends and followed peeps are up to. So notifications or PMs about events become a fallback or nicety, rather than a necessity.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 112 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 74 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 10 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.