pics posting upside down

last reply
4 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For some reason when I upload some pics it uploads them upside down or sideways. Can we fix these somehow or must they stay like this?
Matriarch
0 likes
Are you in Australia? That might explain it.

Joking aside, the images upload the exact same way they are on your computer. If they aren't the right way up on your computer, they won't magically upload the right way here. Fix them on your computer, then upload.

There's nothing wrong with the system, there are several million images uploaded the correct way on our servers!
Lurker
0 likes
Whatever you are doing in photoshop, you will be able to see it on your pc, however if you dont save the change, it will not show anywhere else..I think you are having that problem..
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Some pictures look better upside down

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by She
Whatever you are doing in photoshop, you will be able to see it on your pc, however if you dont save the change, it will not show anywhere else..I think you are having that problem..

It could be that. I've found that if I take a picture on my phone, sometimes it loads on here or Facebook sideways or upside down. I get round this by opening the picture in the phone's photo editor (where it shows the right way up), rotating it one way, saving it, and then rotating it back and saving it. Then it's fine.

Or, I use my editing software programme on my pooter (which I prefer), or rotate it on Facebook, download it from there, and upload that. It's roundabout, but it works.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************