Ooops Message

last reply
13 replies
1.4k views
1 watcher
6 likes
1 like

Hello,

I haven't seen this message since maybe October '21.

I've never had an issue w/ opening multiple windows at once to post in threads, until now.

Can this be happening because of the updates that were released today?

Thankyou for your time,

Natalya Von

--

Edit: using samsung internet browser through samsung galaxy tab S6 Lite Model SM-P610 AND galaxy tab A(8" 2019) SM-T290.

0 likes

Quote by JustPassingThrough

I had it once an hour or two ago as well. Closed the browser tab and went back to Lush on a new tab and it has been fine since.

I tried another browser( using Brave at the moment ) and it's the same issue. I'll see what happens in Chrome next.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Quote by JustPassingThrough

I had it once an hour or two ago as well. Closed the browser tab and went back to Lush on a new tab and it has been fine since.

I tried another browser( using Brave at the moment ) and it's the same issue. I'll see what happens in Chrome next.

I am using Chrome on Android 12.

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Terrestrial Mermaid from Deep Space
1 like

It's still intermittent since they started updating the Mailbox about a couple of hours ago. Going to the Home Page when it shows up works fine on mine. On Chrome and Safari.

Latest stories:

💙 Love Beyond the Stars

💙 Which Would You Prefer To Dip Your Fries Into?

💙 Okay

💙 Autolove

💙 Fuck for Gold

💙 On My Tongue

Please read, rate ❤️⭐, and leave an honest comment on the story. Coins are welcome, too!

STORY LIST || STORY BACKGROUNDS 💋💙

0 likes

A bunch of Ooop's links through Chrome too.

I'll play in the threads after a few hrs.

0 likes

Brave browser went full on Ooop's too.

Damn

Idk.

0 likes

I've raised ticket.

I've done a full reset and issues persist.

Site administrator
1 like

There is a fix being applied later today for this problem.

Quantum Tease
1 like

Just another data point, but I also saw this start happening about the time of the mailbox update. LibreWolf 97.0-1. It sounds as if it's endemic, though, not specific browser related.

Will a note be posted when the update is done?

Super Admin
1 like

This should now be resolved