not able to send friend request invite

last reply
10 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi..when i click on add as a friend..the request does not reach the person i try to add as friend....pls help...browser restarting n cache clearing didnt help
Code Monkey
0 likes
Hi
How did you know if did not reach them? Have you sent them a message asking?
Just trying to determine whether they have you blocked.
Cheers............gav
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
He came to me in the help room and we tested this. He sent me a request and I never got it. I suggested he post here as I was unable to help him resolve this issue.
Lurker
0 likes
Ravyn, do you by chance have your privacy settings set to "Only friends can send you messages" or "Only Gold members can send you friend requests"?
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Nope I don't...I get them from anyone
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
is it posible that im blocked by some way to send frn requests on someones complain...i think i was randomely sending frn requests to people wen i was new...
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Yes, that is one of the things I had mentioned to you in the help room, but that does not explain why I did not receive the one you sent me when we were testing this theory.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why not just ask the person your talking to that your having problems. And ask them to add you as a friend
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by menikag2
is it posible that im blocked by some way to send frn requests on someones complain...i think i was randomely sending frn requests to people wen i was new...

I'm looking into it for you, I'll send you a message once I find out what's going on. smile
Internet Sensation
0 likes
There are more people having this problem.
I just had a chat with another person on here who couldn't get his requests through.

I'm curious to what method you're using to send a friends request.
Are you using the pop up chat add to friends button, the chat room's add as friend option, the profile ask nn to be a friend or manually typing their name in the friends settings?

I don't know if it has anything to do with it or not, but maybe one of the four alternatives is efficient.