New Site questions

last reply
75 replies
4.1k views
4 watchers
36 likes
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes

When I was on the Lush 1.0 site, I had earned both a Famous Story badge and a Recommended Read badge.  These badges did not transfer over to the Lush 2.0 site.  Have they been eliminated?  Also, although the individual competition badges seem to have transferred over, the Contestant badge itself did not.  Has it too been eliminated?  Finally, I was a Platinum member in Lush 1.0.  It seems that Platinum members have been degraded to Gold.  Have Platinum memberships been revoked? 

Meagan
Charming as fuck
1 like
Quote by Meagananne1986

When I was on the Lush 1.0 site, I had earned both a Famous Story badge and a Recommended Read badge.  These badges did not transfer over to the Lush 2.0 site.  Have they been eliminated?  Also, although the individual competition badges seem to have transferred over, the Contestant badge itself did not.  Has it too been eliminated?  Finally, I was a Platinum member in Lush 1.0.  It seems that Platinum members have been degraded to Gold.  Have Platinum memberships been revoked? 

Hi Meagan,

Badges haven't fully been migrated, including comp badges. We've asked for Platinum to be reinstated. These aren't seen as critical so might not get fixed immediately smile

Sexy Seductive Siren
1 like

Thanks Jen.  Appreciate it.  A bit confusing as it is for you guys, I'm sure.

Meagan
โค๏ธ๏ธ๐ŸŒนElusive Enigma ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ๏ธ
0 likes
Quote by Dark_Apollo

How do you change you forum signature?

At the top of the forums on the far right side is a tab called More. Click on it and at the bottom it says, Forum Settings. You can alter your forum rank, update your forum signature and hide other members signatures if you wish. 
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by Dark_Apollo

How long does the verification process take. I have uploaded two photos but nothing has happened.

Hi Will, do you mean a story, or account verification?

Sexy Seductive Siren
1 like

Is there a way to deactivate the "Seeking" section of the new profile?  I'm happily married and really not looking for a relationship.  If not, then a "Not Looking" (or equivalent) box should be added to the "Age," "Smokers," and "Distance" boxes of the section.

Meagan
Rookie Scribe
1 like

I have noticed that since the new site went up I haven't been getting email notifications when arthur's I follow post a new story.

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986

Is there a way to deactivate the "Seeking" section of the new profile?  I'm happily married and really not looking for a relationship.  If not, then a "Not Looking" (or equivalent) box should be added to the "Age," "Smokers," and "Distance" boxes of the section.

This is available now smile

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by 3126MaryRose

I have noticed that since the new site went up I haven't been getting email notifications when arthur's I follow post a new story.

This was sorted yesterday. You should now get a notification, thanks
0 likes
Quote by 3126MaryRose

Do you only follow authors called arthur? 

In my world story notifications have been restored.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Can we no longer link stories?

Dirty Stop-out
1 like
Quote by CallmeJayne
Quote by 3126MaryRose

It seems to be restored for some, not for others. Itโ€™s the lush version of Russian roulette 

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Quote by deviantsusie
Quote by CallmeJayne
Quote by 3126MaryRose

It seems to be restored for some, not for others. Itโ€™s the lush version of Russian roulette 
Some of my followers got one, but most I've asked did not. It may be that Follows need to be redone to make them active again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

We are a couple yet our icon shows up as female, how do we change it to blue and pink?

Voyeur @ f/64
2 likes

Has anyone seen mention of the option to require a comment to vote? It is so aggravating to suddenly get a 3 or 4 against all 5s and not have a clue what you missed or could have done better. I understand it's sometimes just a distaste for the subject matter ("Lezzies creep me out!" is my favorite so far), but it's still nice to know.

Writius Eroticus
0 likes

I've not seen it mentioned, but it can be raised for when the profile options are gradually beefed up.

I found it a most annoying feature because I often write a comment first, then go back to score and find I'm forced to write a comment. In that case, the writer loses out on the score.

Conversely, if a story is good but doesn't leave a lasting impression or (more likely) I have nothing to add beyond what has already been said, I prefer to drop a score and move on. Being forced to write a comment means the comment is going to be worthless to the author anyway ("Great story") or, worst case for the author, I back out of scoring and commenting altogether because I've nothing more to say.

If this feature is to return, a notice above the comment box that enforced commenting-on-vote is switched on by the author would go someway towards alleviating this quirk of Lush 1.0.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 104 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 70 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

0 likes
Quote by kistinspencil

Has anyone seen mention of the option to require a comment to vote? It is so aggravating to suddenly get a 3 or 4 against all 5s and not have a clue what you missed or could have done better. I understand it's sometimes just a distaste for the subject matter ("Lezzies creep me out!" is my favorite so far), but it's still nice to know.

It can just be a user lowballing your stories. 

Mary Poppins
2 likes
Quote by kistinspencil

I think it's just jealous haters. I'm not the world's greatest writer but I still have my haters. I often get ones and twos. They never have the balls to leave a comment. I don't worry about them. They are too thick to realize it still counts as a vote. One of the reasons they don't leave a comment is they can't string a sentence together. Just laugh at them. You are a brilliant writer and an inspiration to me. Regards, Verity 
Be nice to each other

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have noticed that since the new Lush there are on my profile there are three copies of my photo .  Is there a way to delete or remove the duplicates ???

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JimMiller

I have noticed that since the new Lush there are on my profile there are three copies of my photo .  Is there a way to delete or remove the duplicates ???

Yes, I was wondering about that too. Actually, I may want to remove all of the photos.
0 likes

Quote by JimMiller

Of course there is. See that little white triangle balancing on its apex, top right of your picture? Touch it and all will become clear.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CallmeJayne
Quote by JimMiller

Of course there is. See that little black triangle balancing on its apex, top right of your picture? Touch it and all will become clear.

Okay, now I get it. I didn't realize you had to be in "media view," not "profile view" to access it. Thanks!
Charming as fuck
0 likes

Quote by GirlGenius

I still can't upload gifs. ๐Ÿ˜•

There was a fix applied for this last week. I've just tried it and it's working okay for me now. You need to give it a minute or so once uploaded to show in your media.

Charming as fuck
2 likes

Just checking it works in the forum too

0 likes

Quote by Jen

Quote by GirlGenius

I still can't upload gifs. ๐Ÿ˜•

There was a fix applied for this last week. I've just tried it and it's working okay for me now. You need to give it a minute or so once uploaded to show in your media.

Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜‡

0 likes

I can't just post a picture in the forums. I have to add text. Does this happen to anyone else? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜

1 like

Quote by GirlGenius

I can't just post a picture in the forums. I have to add text. Does this happen to anyone else? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜

Typing a blank space will allow you to post the image.