Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lush and Android

last reply
21 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Ok, so you could call me a Lush addict, or addicted to my friends, but there are times when I'm away from my computer and I have time to drop in and see what's new here or reply to a message. The mobile site is ok, but I prefer to use the full site. But, I have 2 problems.

1. Someone said somewhere they get the "poke" audio, so I would assume get the instant msg audio as well. I don't get either.

2. On a normal PC browser, those IM black box messages are fixed and are always visible and lock when you scroll. My mobile browser, they are always at the top, so I have to scroll to the top of the screen to read new messages or to see if I have a new one.

I currently use Dolphin on my HTC. It's a great browser, but can anyone offer something new that handles the way this site works on a regular pc browser.

Cheers
D..
Try operamini.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
This should really go in the site feedback section or be messaged to our tech support team of Gav.

You're lucky anyone picked it up at all in The Pub.

EDIT: I moved it.
Figured I put it in the wrong place, but wanted quick answers. Thought the exposure there would help. Thanks Nic.

BTW, Opera Mini?? Dont do it..thanks for the suggestion anyway..
The quickest way to get a tech response, is to message tech support, it goes direct to Gav's inbox, which he has open all the time he's online.

Great movie! (even though I normally dislike anything with him in it)
The sounds played during chat and notifcations run from a small flash plugin, or the html5 audio tag if your browser supports that.

Most smartphone browsers do not support the css fixed position that is required to keep thoses boxes stuck to the top of the screen. I believe the latest webkit in mobile safari (iPhone 4S) may have fixed this.

Ideally, I would like to give the mobile site more love and attention. The next phase is supposed to cover some of the member functions such as chat, IM and posting a story (although I can imagine the fun that might be with the predictive text on the iphone!).
Some great info there Gav. Thanks..I'll be looking for patches for android browsers for at least the sound...cheers mate..you're a legend..

D
i have samsung galaxy S2 and get no Im's (black boxes) whatsoever or chat, i have to pm. Any suggestions as to why?
Quote by crazydiamond
i have samsung galaxy S2 and get no Im's (black boxes) whatsoever or chat, i have to pm. Any suggestions as to why?

I use Dolphin and it actually pretty awesome, but even with the HTML5 upgrade, still no sounds..but for the rest of the site, its very good...
Quote by SydneySider

I use Dolphin and it actually pretty awesome, but even with the HTML5 upgrade, still no sounds..but for the rest of the site, its very good...

I have a HTC Android Phone.......the browser didn't work, neither did Opera, or Opera Mini
But thank you for suggesting Dolphin..........I will have to get used to it.........But it works
I have no idea what you lot are talking about.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Quote by Shylass
I have no idea what you lot are talking about.

o.0 You've went over 1000 posts......

And they're talking about phones....
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Ok I keep seein stuff about android app but I didn't find it in the play store
Google doesn't allow sexual content in the apps. That's why it's not in the play store. However you can find it >>>here.<<<<
Okay, I now have a... thing. A Shiny thing. I think it's an Android thing. And I have the Lush thing on it. It's very good.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
I just installed the App.. Me likes it very much indeed.

heart
I have two annoying issues with my samsung note. There is an inability to scroll by touch while writing on the forums or a PM. The screen keeps wanting to center itself.

The other is that the pulldown menu's at the top of the screen do not pull down. The account screen, for instance, just takes me to account settings rather than pull down and letting me choose. I sometimes use dolphin, but it doesnt help much if at all
Cant you just save the webpage to your home screen. I do on my Iphone if you can't find the app. Itunes won't allow an adult site so if you are using Iphone just save Lush to the home screen. Plus I like the web version better over the mobile version anyway I can submit my stories or do corrections. Just a thought smile
Quote by Milik_The_Red
I have two annoying issues with my samsung note. There is an inability to scroll by touch while writing on the forums or a PM. The screen keeps wanting to center itself.

The other is that the pulldown menu's at the top of the screen do not pull down. The account screen, for instance, just takes me to account settings rather than pull down and letting me choose. I sometimes use dolphin, but it doesnt help much if at all

I work for At&t, I'm a Iphone user and don't have that issue, but I will play with a Droid at work and see if I can find the problem.. Also make sure that Java is updated on your phone and Jellybean update comes out next month. That will more and likely correct the problem since it will have the Java update already installed in it.
Milik_The _Red

I have teh same problem on my android tablet. It is in the implementation of Javascript in the browsers. I would fixit but I don't have teh source code.