Login

Losing Badges

last reply
9 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I have recently discovered that I lost a badge on my page and I was wondering how to get it back?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by BrownEyedBabyGirl89
I have recently discovered that I lost a badage on my page and I was wondering how to get it back?

What badge was it?
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
I still haven't got my "forum guru" badge!

No fair.
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
It'd be easier to answer if we knew what badge it was. If it was the socialite badge, perhaps you dipped under 100 friends. That can be fixed once you reach 100 friends again.

If it was an author badge, perhaps you've deleted your story or stories. You can fix that by writing another.

And so on and so forth. So just figure out which badge it is that you lost, and you'll get it back once those requirements have been met again.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
Quote by BrownEyedBabyGirl89
I have recently discovered that I lost a badage on my page and I was wondering how to get it back?

It looks like you've filled every requirement for the autobiographer badge apart from a blog post, so if you had a blog post and deleted it the badge would have disappeared, too. (That happened to me at one point.) Is that the one you're referring to or is it a different badge?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I no longer have a commentator badge, no big deal. It looks like everyone else's is gone as well.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

What badge was it?

I want my Liz Badge!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Autumn17
I no longer have a commentator badge, no big deal. It looks like everyone else's is gone as well.

good eye, Autumn, mine is gone as well - looks like a glitch... GAV! get your stormtroopered butt over here on the double! badges is important! *gets out the light saber and goes a-hunting for our resident techy*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Buz

I want my Liz Badge!

i have one - it's in a special place, tho, where not everyone can see it...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by Autumn17

I too have that badge