Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is there a way to save/download stories for offline reading?

last reply
9 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I would like this feature because I'm often out of wifi range when I want to read and would like to have a a group of stories saved somehow to read when my device is not networked.
If you take the option to View as a PDF that will download the story to your device for viewing locally. For me, using Windows 10, the file is downloaded to the Downloads directory on my C drive.
Quote by simplyjohn
If you take the option to View as a PDF that will download the story to your device for viewing locally. For me, using Windows 10, the file is downloaded to the Downloads directory on my C drive.

One needs to recall that some authors, in their settings, disable the downloading of their stories to a PDF. I know I do.
Quote by Green_Man

One needs to recall that some author's, in their settings, disable the downloading of their stories to a PDF. I know I do.

Thank you. I was unaware of that. Perhaps the feature remains helpful to the OP. smile
Quote by simplyjohn

Thank you. I was unaware of that. Perhaps the feature remains helpful to the OP. smile

Absolutely, John. Most useful. I did hope to be helpful in case the OP ran across someone like me and was disappointed.
Thanks, I was not aware of the download option.

So even as a platinum member, one cannot necessarily download a particular story?

I don't think there's an option as such atm. What I do is open the story in a separate tab per story. I am on an island with a weak and spotty signal so it helps when I want to read the stories at another spot on the island other than my villa. That works for me. I hope it does with yours.smile

Latest stories:

πŸ’™ Love Beyond the Stars

πŸ’™ Which Would You Prefer To Dip Your Fries Into?

πŸ’™ Okay

πŸ’™ Autolove

πŸ’™ Fuck for Gold

πŸ’™ On My Tongue

Please read, rate ❀️⭐, and leave an honest comment on the story. Coins are welcome, too!

STORY LIST || STORY BACKGROUNDS πŸ’‹πŸ’™

Quote by hst666

So even as a platinum member, one cannot necessarily download a particular story?

I don't think it's a membership issue. The current software doesn't have the View as PDF option so there's no technical way to download it. The original discussion you posted in was from 2019 when we were still on the old software that did have that capability.

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

To get a PDF, go to a story, then hit your browser settings ( usually three dots or lines in the top right corner) and go to 'share' then print. Where you select the printer device also gives the option to save as PDF.