Is The Site Acting Up for Everyone?

last reply
13 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most mornings on the site here (morning for me in the US) are slow for a few hours. But this week it has been longer than a few hours.

The daytime is the best time for me to read. Yesterday it took me hours to read 3 stories and comment and vote on them because it took so long to load.

Today I just gave up after trying forever to get a story to open. I can't even open my own profile page at all, and only get a few profile pages to open.

Earlier I tried to post on the forum and after fifteen minutes my message hadn't even posted.

Is it slow for everyone?
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
Most mornings on the site here (morning for me in the US) are slow for a few hours. But this week it has been longer than a few hours.

The daytime is the best time for me to read. Yesterday it took me hours to read 3 stories and comment and vote on them because it took so long to load.

Today I just gave up after trying forever to get a story to open. I can't even open my own profile page at all, and only get a few profile pages to open.

Earlier I tried to post on the forum and after fifteen minutes my message hadn't even posted.

Is it slow for everyone?

Yes , it's not just you , she is misbehaving lately, but i'm sure the fine folks of lush are working on her!
Clever Gem
0 likes
it has done a few times lately, it's not just you, be patient, I'm sure the situation is being corrected as best as it can. Hell what other site has their very own storm trooper on staff !!
Code Monkey
0 likes
There was a period of slowness as I brought a new slave online.

Let me know of this happens again.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by gav
There was a period of slowness as I brought a new slave online.

Let me know of this happens again.

Ohhh is that why I can get online now? You naughty Trooper!
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes i did have dificulty geting online on here...But it seem fine now xxxx
Lurker
0 likes
Yep, same for me, kept saying site was downsad It seems fine now, thoughsmile
Lurker
0 likes
Right On, crazydiamond;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
it has done a few times lately, it's not just you, be patient, I'm sure the situation is being corrected as best as it can. Hell what other site has their very own storm trooper on staff !!
Lurker
0 likes
Today, Friday, did seem particularly bad and a long outage - okay now though.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sorry Gav site was down here in the US all morning and most of the afternoon. It's been happening at least a couple of days each week since I joined
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes !!!!!!!!!
Matriarch
0 likes
There was a scheduled outage yesterday, hence why it was down for a few hours.

We have added another server, to address the downtime experienced during backups. These new measures should hopefully keep the site up 24 / 7 now.