Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is story in the queue or not?

last reply
6 replies
1 watcher
1 like
Dirty Stop-out

Hi, I submitted a story yesterday and got a message saying “there was an error. Please try again later”

I saved the story as a draft. When I looked at my stories, the story is in the queue waiting to be verified. It is also in my unpublished story drafts.

Can a mod confirm if the story was submitted properly and is in the queue?

thanks ♥️

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp

Trust people to be themselves...

Hi Susie,

I see a story of yours submitted in the queue and assigned to another story mod currently.

My last published story: Good For Nothing

Advanced Wordsmith

Perhaps if the status of a submission could change to "assigned to moderator for review" it would reduce the frequency of users asking if they are in the queue or if a mod has seen their story in the queue.

Check out the hit series!

Introduction - Chapter 03 - Published | Chapter 10 – Published

Chapter 03 - Chapter 04 – Published .. | Chapter 11 – Submitted/Awaiting approval

Chapter 05 – Published .............................. | Chapter 12 – Waiting for submission

Chapter 06 – Published .............................. | Chapter 13 - Waiting for submission

Chapter 07 – Published .............................. | Chapter 14 - Being Written

Chapter 08 – Published .............................. | Chapter 23 - Written

Chapter 09 – Published

Resident Otaku

Can I double check my submission? Put it in nearly 48 hours ago and I'm seeing a second story already posted for someone who had one approved last night. With us only being able to submit a story one at a time and us both being gold members I thought mine would be before it on the list. If there's a problem with it, could someone get back to me about it so I can get it rectified? The word count is 9998 but the notes I added put it over the 10,000 limit.

Quote by utterchaos

Can I double check my submission? Put it in nearly 48 hours ago and I'm seeing a second story already posted for someone who had one approved last night. With us only being able to submit a story one at a time and us both being gold members I thought mine would be before it on the list. If there's a problem with it, could someone get back to me about it so I can get it rectified? The word count is 9998 but the notes I added put it over the 10,000 limit.

Hiya!

I've just checked and yours is allocated to a moderator just now. You'll hear from them once they have reviewed it smile

Dirty Stop-out

Quote by CarltonStJames

Hi Susie,

I see a story of yours submitted in the queue and assigned to another story mod currently.

Thanks for that. I only asked as I had the error message telling me to try again later. It happened before one time and then I ended up posting the same story twice.

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp