Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Infinite spinning circle when saving edit to post in group

last reply
5 replies
1.2k views
1 watcher
1 like

I was attempting to update the links on a post, but every time I click Save, all that happens is the spinning circle on the Save button spins infinitely.

Check out the hit series!

Introduction - Chapter 03 - Published | Chapter 10 – Published

Chapter 03 - Chapter 04 – Published .. | Chapter 11 – Submitted/Awaiting approval

Chapter 05 – Published .............................. | Chapter 12 – Waiting for submission

Chapter 06 – Published .............................. | Chapter 13 - Waiting for submission

Chapter 07 – Published .............................. | Chapter 14 - Being Written

Chapter 08 – Published .............................. | Chapter 23 - Written

Chapter 09 – Published

It'll soon stop.

Quote by LongDraw

I was attempting to update the links on a post, but every time I click Save, all that happens is the spinning circle on the Save button spins infinitely.

If this is still happening for you after you've cleared your cache and logged out/in, please raise a support ticket. Thanks.

This is happening on multiple devices, but I'll clear cache, relaunch browser and relogin to test.

Edit- Tested on Samsung Galaxy S8. cleared all history under advanced on Chrome browser, logged out of lush, closed all tabs and browser, restarted phone, launched chrome again, logged into lush and tried to update post again. still same result.

Chapter 03 - Chapter 04 – Published .. | Chapter 11 – Submitted/Awaiting approval

Chapter 05 – Published .............................. | Chapter 12 – Waiting for submission

Chapter 06 – Published .............................. | Chapter 13 - Waiting for submission

Chapter 07 – Published .............................. | Chapter 14 - Being Written

Chapter 09 – Published

I have now reported this and responded to your support desk enquiry to say just that.

From latest emails with John:

Lush Stories (Lush Stories)

7 Apr 2022, 07:37 BST

Hello again. Just a quick update. The development team have been able to replicate that problem so its under investigation.

Kind regards,

John

Chapter 09 – Published