Login

Inappropriate Forum posts

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
I usually use the Report Profile button on the profile of the member in question then include a link to the forum post or thread topic so the administration has easy access.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Quote by TheSensualLady
I usually use the Report Profile button on the profile of the member in question then include a link to the forum post or thread topic so the administration has easy access.

Thank you. That must be what I remembered seeing.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kistinspencil

Thank you. That must be what I remembered seeing.

the Contact Us link (under the "?" on the red bar at the top) also is acceptable.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
You can report the thread link to a Forum Moderator or Site Administrator. You'll find them by clicking on the Question Mark in the top of the page red bar, and under Lush Contacts.
Clumeleon
0 likes
The poster of the threads changed them to “cancelled” and erased the first post of each. I have now deleted both threads. Thank you.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Thank you everyone. I've added it to my wall of yellow post-it notes.
0 likes

Here is the direct link to contact a Mod

Meet The Lush Team

And the Contact Us link

Contact the Lush Team

I've used both forms and they are quick to respond so one mesaage about the subject matter is necessary.

And of course the Report Profile link is on the top left hand corner of a user's account.

Best to take screenshot if something has been deleted or rephrased just in case Mod ask for evidence.