Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I need help and don't know how to get it...

last reply
37 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
It's not a Gold Member thing. Specialized ranks were around before the Gold Member option was available.

Typically it's reserved for mods, verifiers, 'special contest' winners (like biggest attention whore, and annual most popular), and veteran site contributors.

I was around for a long time before I got mine. Good things come to those who are patient. That's what makes the unique rank names more special when you do get them. smile

If thats the case I'm ready for mine! I've been here for over 3 years and have my thousand posts. I was hoping to get the moniker "Thread Killer"

Maybe "Internet Philosopher" would be more apropo...
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red

If thats the case I'm ready for mine! I've been here for over 3 years and have my thousand posts. I was hoping to get the moniker "Thread Killer"

Maybe "Internet Philosopher" would be more apropo...

Have your people, call my people.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum
How about 'Fiery Damsel' or something of that ilk?

OH! I love that one!! Now we are in the right ballpark! Love the Fiery, goes well with all my passions for the things I love and respect the most... But I want the name to be synonymous with author or poet etc...

Fiery Scribe... perhaps our Fiery... Urgh! I don't know LOL!

Thanks for the shout out... Eventually it will just click.

hugs

Punz
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by 1redheadrapunzel

OH! I love that one!! Now we are in the right ballpark! Love the Fiery, goes well with all my passions for the things I love and respect the most... But I want the name to be synonymous with author or poet etc...

Fiery Scribe... perhaps our Fiery... Urgh! I don't know LOL!

Thanks for the shout out... Eventually it will just click.

hugs

Punz

"Fiery Punz"?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

"Fiery Punz"?

NAW! Too easy ;)

Nicola needs a challenge... tee hee
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I need help. How do I invite my friends to join LS. Please help
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1redheadrapunzel
I need to ask a question but I don't know who to contact and the FAQ section didn't really help me. It is not a big deal but I noticed that under my name in forums it say Chat Guru... I am actually an Active Ink Slinger or I was, also I have noticed others get cool stuff under their names... Laura Lee Sugah and Dirty Martini for instance.... Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance...

I don't understand the bit about thanking a soldier.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by slim123
I need help. How do I invite my friends to join LS. Please help

At the top of this page: http://www.lushstories.com you can see some social buttons.