Login

How do "friends" work?

last reply
1 reply
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If I accept someone's request to befriend me, what accrues from that? What are the benefits? How do I ask someone to be my friend? Where's the button for that? If I accept someone's friend request does that automatically make it reciprocal, or do I need to ask them to be a friend to get the whole benefits?

Thanks,

AG

0 likes

Quote by AG31

If I accept someone's request to befriend me, what accrues from that? What are the benefits? How do I ask someone to be my friend? Where's the button for that? If I accept someone's friend request does that automatically make it reciprocal, or do I need to ask them to be a friend to get the whole benefits?

Thanks,

AG

Hello.

If you accept a friend request then you just became mutuals.

You can't send a friend request to someone who added you as a friend. You add them or they add you, that's all.

And to send a friend request, you go to the users account and click on the plus sign friend(+Friend).

The benefits to being mutuals are: getting to use IM(if both are paying members), you'll get to read their blogs(if it's set to only friends), you'll know when they're online by visiting your "friends list" and you'll be able to access pic folders that are just for friends(unless they do it by invite only).