Login

Has "Moderator Of The Month" stopped?

last reply
10 replies
1 watcher
17 likes
True Blue Aussie
1 like

I have noticed that there has not been a new "Moderator Of The Month" since October 2023.

Has this stopped completely? Or has it been put on hold for the time being?

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
1 like

Huh. I thought there had been one since then but a check of Site Announcements says otherwise. Maybe they've run out of moderators to honour? Jen's been too busy? Jen is the only person backstage now and the rest are actually just sockpuppets for her?😲😕😀🤣

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
2 likes

Quote by Seeker4

Huh. I thought there had been one since then but a check of Site Announcements says otherwise. Maybe they've run out of moderators to honour? Jen's been too busy? Jen is the only person backstage now and the rest are actually just sockpuppets for her?😲😕😀🤣

Checks in the mirror… I don't look like a sock puppet!

I think Jen’s had a lot on her plate. We know she loves us all. 🥰

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

Newest story: The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

**Smile, it's free therapy**
3 likes

We have been taken control of by an unidentified Symbiote.

Jen is now the only human member of the team. She has knocked the wall through into what was once SimplyJohns office and barricaded herself in.

I seem to write a story every 1.5 years on average.

You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories

XGX

❤️

1 like

Quote by Georgia_27_8

Jen is now the only human member of the team. She has knocked the wall through into what was once SimplyJohns office and barricaded herself in.

I thought we were forbidden to disclose our non-human forms. 🤪

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Site administrator
2 likes

Quote by Georgia_27_8

I have never had an office. I don't even have a parking space for my horse!

0 likes

Quote by Seeker4

Great my smartass response has turned into "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" 🤣

Ooh, there’s a blast from the past!

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
1 like

I’m just trying to get the image of being Jen’s sock puppet out of my mind. I think getting her hand out my bum would be easier. X

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden

Site administrator
3 likes

Quote by NishasWorld

I’m just trying to get the image of being Jen’s sock puppet out of my mind. I think getting her hand out my bum would be easier. X

Well thanks for that. You just put me off my rice krispies.

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
1 like

Quote by simplyjohn

Well thanks for that. You just put me off my rice krispies.

🤣X

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden