Login

Glitch?? Getting following story published email when not following the author

last reply
15 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Hi, is there a glitch in lush?
I got a message saying I was following an author and they had published a story but I'm not following them.

Any ideas why I'm getting random story suggestions?

Cheers ?

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp

Quote by deviantsusie
I got a message saying I was following an author and they had published a story but I'm not following them.

Cheers ?

I got a message saying I was following a person who had just published a story. I knew I was not following them. I was going to report it but it finally occurred to me to check the story. I determined that the co-author of the story was a person I follow. That must be why I received the notice.
That would make sense.. Maybe.. But this wasn't a coauthored piece.
Perhaps the site is pushing new authors, trying to get us out of our regular reading patterns lol

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

I haven't received anything as I am not following members but will update if something looks iffy.

I did get a message from a user pimping out its story in the latest competition.
Quote by deviantsusie

Cheers ?

Same thing happened to me
Flummoxed by forums
Quote by deviantsusie

Cheers ?

Quote by daisychained

Same thing happened to me

If you could please PM me the details I will look into this. smile
There is definitely some strange going on, I keep getting the same message over and over:
I have reported these anomalies to Gav, our technical wizard, so please give him time to investigate. Thank you.
Quote by spunkymonkey707
There is definitely some strange going on, I keep getting the same message over and over:

This is 4 separate replies to comments you made on a story, this is unrelated.
Quote by deviantsusie

Cheers ?

Can you send me the details of the message please. Its being sent out to the author and any contributing authors following lists.
Quote by gav

Can you send me the details of the message please. Its being sent out to the author and any contributing authors following lists.

Hi Gav

This appears to be happening again.
I'm not following an author nor am I following the contributing author but I got an email telling me I was.

Just thought I'd flag it again.

Susie ?

Quote by deviantsusie

Hi Gav

I'm not following an author nor am I following the contributing author but I got an email telling me I was.

Susie ?

I have brought this to Gav's attention.
Quote by deviantsusie

Hi Gav

Susie ?

I'll DM you...
This happened to me today. Not that I minded, I liked the story.
Quote by dronette56
This happened to me today. Not that I minded, I liked the story.

Never mind. I found the contributing author line.