Login

Friends Comments on my profile have disappeared

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Not sure if anyone can help me.
I have just logged on & have noticed that my friends comments have disappeared from my profile page.
When I click on Timeline the posts are still there.
There is 1 item in my friends comments section. Wondering if that is because that friend tried to video chat with me while I was not logged on. Even though at the time I may have been showing as logged on because I lost connection with Lush & could not log out correctly.

Although I can not take a screen shot this is what is in my friends comment section (copy & pasted below)

[img]
{2} is requesting a chat, would you like to open the chat window? You can make these open automatically.
', Chat_Request_Notification: '{0} is requesting a chat with you.', Chat_Growl_Header: 'Chat Request', Message_Growl_Header: 'Message sent ', Message_Growl_Header_New: 'Send new message', Not_Online: 'is not currently online', Not_Available: 'is currently away.', Context_Block_User: 'Block user', Context_Add_Friend: 'Add to friends', Context_Change_Settings: 'Change chat settings', Context_Change_Mute: 'Mute', Context_Change_UnMute: 'Unmute', New_Message_From: 'New message from', Says: 'says', Writing_Message: 'is writing a message', Accepted_Conversation: 'has accepted the chat request', Last_Message: 'Last message received at', Left_Conversation: 'seems to have left the conversation', Error_Sending: 'Error sending message, please re-try', Logged_In_Vote: 'You must be logged in to vote. Would you like to go to our membership signup page?', Logged_In_Score_One: 'You must be logged in to score a story with a score of {0} or less.', Logged_In_Inappropriate: 'You must be logged in to report an inappropriate story. Would you like to go to our membership signup page?', Logged_In_Report_Profile: 'You must be logged in to report a profile. Would you like to go to our membership signup page?', Logged_In_Notepad: 'You must be logged in to use the Notepad. Would you like to go to our membership signup page?', Logged_In_Comment: 'You must be logged in to comment on a story. ', Enter_You_Tube: 'Enter the you tube video url:', Logged_In_Interact: 'You must be logged on to interact. Would you like to go to our membership signup page?', Send_All_Friends: 'Are you sure you want to send this message to all your friends?', Success: 'Success', Ignored: 'Ignored request', Error: 'Error', Error_Comms: 'Communication error', Error_Connecting: 'Error connecting to server', Error_Header: 'Comms Error', Comms_Reconnecting: 'Lost connection with server, reconnecting...', Comms_Reconnected: 'Successfully reconnected', Notification_Icon: '/images/ls.png', Enter_Image: 'Enter the url to your image:' }; //]]>

Wondering if anyone else has had this issue & how can it be fixed.
Thankyou for your time.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Hmm, that's a good one.

Looks like the post included some code that has broken the comment feed. It has also corrupted the layout which means it is not showing the delete option I would need to remove it for you.

This will have to be referred to Gav - it might need removing manually.

I will send this off for you.
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Hmm, that's a good one.

Looks like the post included some code that has broken the comment feed. It has also corrupted the layout which means it is not showing the delete option I would need to remove it for you.

This will have to be referred to Gav - it might need removing manually.

I will send this off for you.

Thankyou. The same friend did the same to one of his other friend's page.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dee50
Thankyou. The same friend did the same to one of his other friend's page.

No problem.

Whatever your friend is trying to do is not working so I would suggest they don't do it anymore.
0 likes
I have just realised there is no Interact with Dee50 on my page either. So no one can interact with me.
0 likes
Quote by Liz

No problem.

Whatever your friend is trying to do is not working so I would suggest they don't do it anymore.

He said he was trying to post a pic.
0 likes
This issue has been resolved now. Thanks for all your help
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dee50
This issue has been resolved now. Thanks for all your help

Gav fixed this up for you.