Login

Daily website crashes

last reply
6 replies
1 watcher
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I believe this happens about once a day: I go to lush and I get the "well this is embarrassing..." website crash page. I then have to go into Safari's privacy preferences and remove all local storage for lushstories.com and then the website works and I have to log in again. That works until the next day. This happens on both desktop and mobile Safari.

My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Charming as fuck
1 like

A few folk have reported this. They're checking it out thanks 

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I gave up even trying to use my phone since the same thing happens in google crome every single day.  And forget about using the lush app because if crome was working it wont once you install the app.  So....  I'll stick with using my pc until they get around to fixing it.

Mary Poppins
2 likes
Quote by Sensei

I believe this happens about once a day: I go to lush and I get the "well this is embarrassing..." website crash page. I then have to go into Safari's privacy preferences and remove all local storage for lushstories.com and then the website works and I have to log in again. That works until the next day. This happens on both desktop and mobile Safari.

I found a quick fix for that. It you go to the address bar at the top of whatever browser you're using and add /home so it looks like this www.lushstories.com/home

It takes you in to Lush. Then just click on your avatar. 

Be nice to each other

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

I just had a similar problem trying to open the site in Safari.  Entering “www.lushstories.com/home”, as suggested above, corrected the problem.

Mary Poppins
0 likes
Quote by HornyTXHubby

I just had a similar problem trying to open the site in Safari.  Entering “www.lushstories.com/home”, as suggested above, corrected the problem.

You can also copy the address bar and paste it in Word or Notepad or whatever you use. Then just paste it back in or in Word, click the link.
Be nice to each other

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I was having the same problem with my cell phone. Thanks for tip.