Cannot view message and chat history

last reply
15 replies
1.5k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to be able to see online messages and chats, both have disappeared.

When will the ability to view them be restored? This is using Chrome, i have tested in Firefox too (on Windows PC). I logged out completely and back in, tried in InPrivate Browsing too, this makes no difference

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
also, how do i get to my sent messages???
0 likes
Quote by Silkmoth
also, how do i get to my sent messages???

Check now. Mine are back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, started up this morning and all working again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been unable to black box any of my friends for the past few days. How can I get this corrected? Thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes upgrades are good, but not this time. Can't connect to server in chat room. Please go back to the previous format. Thanks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks, perfect fix. I thank you and my tablet thanks you as well.
Matriarch
0 likes
It would be useful to know which devices you are using so we can fix any issues.

There will be a very small percentage of people in the same boat unable to use the BB's if we don't know what's causing it and can't replicate the problem.

Please let us know!
0 likes
Quote by nicola
It would be useful to know which devices you are using so we can fix any issues.

Browser is useful, too. In particular, Firefox often has issues that Chrome does not. I've hit that before with Xenforo, the board software I use to run a site.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

Browser is useful, too. In particular, Firefox often has issues that Chrome does not. I've hit that before with Xenforo, the board software I use to run a site.

I used to love Firefox, then they ruined it. Half the sites I visited wouldn't work correctly. It's as if they deliberately let it fall to pieces as Chrome took over. Surprisingly they still have 9% share of the browser market. Must be the diehards!

I normally use Edge and Chrome at a push.
0 likes
Quote by nicola

I normally use Edge and Chrome at a push.

Which Edge? I use the new Chromium-based Edge at work (we've standardized on it, in fact) and love it. Still using Chrome for personal use.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Using Firefox 75.0 (64-bit) on a Windows machine (Win10). I'm suddenly unable to see new messages. The count of unread messages keeps climbing, but I'm not seeing them in my inbox.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by TheUprightMan
Using Firefox 75.0 (64-bit) on a Windows machine (Win10). I'm suddenly unable to see new messages. The count of unread messages keeps climbing, but I'm not seeing them in my inbox.

Have you tried doing a full log out from the page with the highest message? It seems like a page is stuck. Use your screen name and password to get back in. Close all other open Lush tabs.