Login

Can you delete and re-submit?

last reply
4 replies
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Over time I revise my stories. Can I delete a story from Lush and re-submit it?

Writius Eroticus
0 likes

You can, but we'd rather you edit the original and resubmit. That way we only need to verify the changes you made instead of the whole piece again. It also retains the original URL.

You can always pimp the modified version in the Self Promotion thread after it's been verified.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 109 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 72 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Thanks. In either case would the story appear as a new story?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

On reflection, I realize I have made many many tiny changes and wouldn't be able to identify them individually, so if I took the editing route I'd just have to delete what's there and insert a whole new story. That wouldn't help you, right?

Writius Eroticus
0 likes

Quote by AG31

Thanks. In either case would the story appear as a new story?

Only if you submit brand new would it appear new. But we discourage that and are under no obligation to reverify complete works, even if they're a bit different.

Quote by AG31
if I took the editing route I'd just have to delete what's there and insert a whole new story. That wouldn't help you, right?

It shouldn't matter. If you hit Edit and pasted in a brand new version and submitted it, we'd still only see the differences highlighted.

I mean, if you replaced it with a completely different story, it'd get mad as it wouldn't be able to work out whats going on and would likely show us a wall of "new story" in green and a wall of "old story" in red text. But otherwise it should work out okay.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 109 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 72 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.