Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Block text in Lush Editor

last reply
3 replies
2 watchers
0 likes
Oyster Catcher

I tried reporting this as a bug as was directed here - no one seems to want to answer this one.

When I cut and paste text from Microsoft word into the Lush editor it appears as a block. All formatting is gone, lines spaces, line breaks and paragraphs have gone - it is a solid block of text. I would have thought this was a bug, but whatever, it makes submitting a story impractical. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know how to solve it? I have the same problem on Stories Space. Grateful for advice - no point in having a competition if I can't even copy and paste into the editor without problems. Thanks.

Think Of Me… - 1st place in the 'Dirty Talk' competition.

Down the Rabbit Hole - 3rd place in the 'Unleashed' competition.

The Intimate and Top Secret Files of Lady Agnes Jackhammer - 3rd place in the 'Punked' competition.

Samhain Shenanigans of the Satyr - 3rd place in the 'Halloweenie' competition.

Testing The Waters.

Someone said it works in Mozilla ( Firefox ) but I haven't tested it yet.  It's worth a go if that's not what you're already using, and if you're willing to go to the trouble of a second browser.  I already use three to keep my different pen names logged in elsewhere, so it's no biggie for me, assuming it does work.

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by RejectReality

Someone said it works in Mozilla ( Firefox ) but I haven't tested it yet.  It's worth a go if that's not what you're already using, and if you're willing to go to the trouble of a second browser.  I already use three to keep my different pen names logged in elsewhere, so it's no biggie for me, assuming it does work.

It did work in Chrome (finally) but they're still working out a lot of bugs. I finally got a story into drafts mode (it took a month to get that far) but I'm not going to submit it until they fiddle with the site some more.  Everybody has been having different experiences with this site - it's very weird, I know.  I almost gave up on it but than a moderator said that they had fixed the drafts issue, and he was right on that count.
Active Ink Slinger

Well, I could open up the draft in Firefox, but I had already pasted it in Chrome. Does that make a difference? I have no idea; there seems to be no consistent experiences here. What happens for me may not be what happens for you.  Try it in Chrome and see what happens. You still have a few weeks to enter the competition.